Best Mouse Kreedz And Best Keyboard?

Started by PaintKZ
12/01/2014 19:28
Page 2 of 3
niken12/04/2014 01:09

Originally posted by g-Lp
The fact is that you're all saying g500 or deathadder because they are the cheapest one, just stop saying that while you haven't tried a mouse that cost more than 40 bucks please


You seem real clever if you think that the most expensive stuff is always the best. You have a bright future young man. Good Luck

SwiftSpear12/04/2014 08:42(edited 12/04/2014 08:42)

Logitech G500, keyboard doesn't matter too much.

I'm not good enough at kz for anyone to really care, but most of the mice I've tried before I've had issues with them not being perfect for bhopping for a lot of different reasons, and I cared a lot about that when I played Natural Selection in CAL. The g500 gives absolutely no feelings of shortcomings in any way.

chinakungfu12/04/2014 13:31

http://www.27015.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=263065&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Ddigest%26digest%3D1%26digest%3D1 this maybe help you

random Tournament #312/04/2014 15:11

When I got g500, I understood that my bhop can be much better, the scroll is really soft and very comfortable to jump. Its perfect for my hand, and the lazer senser is good too, I even got used after using optical mouse for a few years. It was hard to make ljs at first but now its good. Really awesome mouse, a truly kz mouse xD

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #112/04/2014 19:26

Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by g-Lp
The fact is that you're all saying g500 or deathadder because they are the cheapest one, just stop saying that while you haven't tried a mouse that cost more than 40 bucks please


You seem real clever if you think that the most expensive stuff is always the best. You have a bright future young man. Good Luck


I don't care about mouse, mouse doesn't affect your skill at all. You won't be better if you have a special mouse. But since everyone here seems to be braindead, I just said that they should try some better mouse than g500, because yes, g500 quality made really sucks compared to some other expensive mouse.

Nikita12/04/2014 19:47

Originally posted by g-Lp
Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by g-Lp
The fact is that you're all saying g500 or deathadder because they are the cheapest one, just stop saying that while you haven't tried a mouse that cost more than 40 bucks please


You seem real clever if you think that the most expensive stuff is always the best. You have a bright future young man. Good Luck


I don't care about mouse, mouse doesn't affect your skill at all. You won't be better if you have a special mouse. But since everyone here seems to be braindead, I just said that they should try some better mouse than g500, because yes, g500 quality made really sucks compared to some other expensive mouse.

Mouse affects my skill level a lot, so you're wrong again :) And btw, maybe you're the brain-dead one since you're pretty much the only one that doesn't know that mouse can affect your skills :d No offence tho.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #112/04/2014 19:58(edited 12/04/2014 19:59)

Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by g-Lp
Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by g-Lp
The fact is that you're all saying g500 or deathadder because they are the cheapest one, just stop saying that while you haven't tried a mouse that cost more than 40 bucks please


You seem real clever if you think that the most expensive stuff is always the best. You have a bright future young man. Good Luck


I don't care about mouse, mouse doesn't affect your skill at all. You won't be better if you have a special mouse. But since everyone here seems to be braindead, I just said that they should try some better mouse than g500, because yes, g500 quality made really sucks compared to some other expensive mouse.

Mouse affects my skill level a lot, so you're wrong again :) And btw, maybe you're the brain-dead one since you're pretty much the only one that doesn't know that mouse can affect your skills :d No offence tho.


It's actually my point of view :)

SwiftSpear12/04/2014 21:36

Originally posted by g-Lp
It's actually my point of view :)

Wait... why pay more for a mouse if mouse doesn't effect performance at all? If it's all the same why not just use a microsoft office mouse?

From my experience you can't really get better wired mice than the g500, and wireless mice have an array of problems I prefer not to deal with.

niken12/04/2014 22:36(edited 12/04/2014 22:44)

Originally posted by g-Lp
Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by g-Lp
The fact is that you're all saying g500 or deathadder because they are the cheapest one, just stop saying that while you haven't tried a mouse that cost more than 40 bucks please


You seem real clever if you think that the most expensive stuff is always the best. You have a bright future young man. Good Luck


I don't care about mouse, mouse doesn't affect your skill at all. You won't be better if you have a special mouse. But since everyone here seems to be braindead, I just said that they should try some better mouse than g500, because yes, g500 quality made really sucks compared to some other expensive mouse.


I don't completly agree. I completly agree that it won't affect your skill if you use Deathadder, G5 or any other decent 50$ mouse, since skills in my opinion is just how much time people put into it, atleast in kz. But it will definetely affect you if you use for example G5 or some shitty wireless ball mouse.
And you are probably right that you can find a 200$ mouse, that will be better than a g500 or Deathadder, but why don't you give us some examples and tell us why you think it's better, instead of throwing random useless assumptions out there. Also you probably forget that XJ is a huge community with different nationalities and incomes, and it might not be everyone, that can afford to spend more than 50$ for a mice, and for that price Deathadder and G500 might be the best mices out there. But if you have have tryed some mouses that are better please tell, because i honestly would like to know, since ive had several 100$+ mouses and i honeslty can't feel the difference from my Deathadder and my 150$ Razer Naga, other than the Naga has 12 buttons on the side and feels really awkward in my hand.

Edit: Ohh, and i agree G500 or just Logitech mices in general have a really bad quality. After having so many people having problems with the wire in for like 10 years now, they still haven't managed to make a better one.

Nikita13/04/2014 01:42

Seems like most people haven't actually tried deathadder and only thinks it's good because some good longjumpers have used it, the scroll is worse on deathadder than on other mices, it has less scroll clicks or whatever It's called, so... yeah... and Niken about that "g500 or just logitech mices in general have a really bad quality, After having so many people having problems with the wire in for like 10 years now, they still haven't managed to make a better one" that's a lie. Logitech has made upgraded g400 and g500 that has a better cable that won't break without you doing something to it :)

propanelj record holder13/04/2014 01:51

Razer Taipan = 24scroll "clicks"
Zowie AM = 22scroll "clicks"
Razer Deathadder respawn = 24scroll "clicks"

Cant check on any of my other mice since they are not in my possession at the moment but I believe the G400 got a bit more, would guess on ~28.

BUT these scroll things doesnt matter that much, its all about timing but its ofc easier to do with for example the g400/500
for example: With the Zowie AM you need to time the bhops really good and scroll really fast so its more likely to hit the ground properly. If you understand how i mean

ViDtam01/05/2014 22:04

this is on the movie section?

niken03/05/2014 05:29

Originally posted by Nikita!
Seems like most people haven't actually tried deathadder and only thinks it's good because some good longjumpers have used it, the scroll is worse on deathadder than on other mices, it has less scroll clicks or whatever It's called, so... yeah... and Niken about that "g500 or just logitech mices in general have a really bad quality, After having so many people having problems with the wire in for like 10 years now, they still haven't managed to make a better one" that's a lie. Logitech has made upgraded g400 and g500 that has a better cable that won't break without you doing something to it :)


I still see people with wire problems all the time. And im really sorry if they finally according to you, fixed the wire with their upgraded g500s. Then it obviusly didn't take them 10 years but only 8 years. Then theres just all the other common problems people have with Logitech mouses like scroll problems, click problems etc.

sooshkarecord holder03/05/2014 06:44

hahaha wire problems? what the f. I never had any wire problems on any mouse ever (including random 2$ ones), and i used all logitech mice out there pretty much.

Maybe you guys need to stop raging and smashing mice against the wall? thats the only situation i can think of to damage your wire lmfao

Freezing03/05/2014 15:45

please somebody ... g500 or g500s?

beuhnoix04/05/2014 15:30

For my experience of mice I agree with the fact that mice change your skill a bit. The best exemple I got in mind is when I bought my g5 and broke all my rec (in any section) in less than 2 days.

All the mouses that I bought in 8 years (around 12 mouses) were from Logitech. I'm not rager at all or anything but they got a real problem with the wire (sorry sooshka :p). In fact the store where I bought them knew it because they gave a new one every time.. So wire problem exist with logitech but it seems like they fixed it with the g400.

I got the mx518, g5, g500 and g400. The best one was g5 ofc and don't ask me why.. It was really pureness powerful. Bhops were amazing and you can't compare it to smth else. The worst for me was the g500. The scroll didn't fit at all with my finger so I guess thats the only reason why I didn't like it.

I'm actually playing with the g400 and it's a good one but nothing compare to taht gold g5 mouse. I wish I could have one again :D.

tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-04/05/2014 16:37

just get a trackball mouse and youll be pro. its just common knowledge :)

honestly there is no best mouse/keyboard for any game really, its only personal preference and what youre comfortable with

whats right for one isnt the same for another

iNsprate moviemaker04/05/2014 16:47

Originally posted by tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-
honestly there is no best mouse/keyboard for any game really, its only personal preference and what youre comfortable with

thats true dawg

Nikita04/05/2014 16:49

Originally posted by tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-
just get a trackball mouse and youll be pro. its just common knowledge :)

honestly there is no best mouse/keyboard for any game really, its only personal preference and what youre comfortable with

whats right for one isnt the same for another

It might be true that there isn't a "best" mouse or keyboard, but there are better mouses and keyboards ;-) For example, mx518 might not be the wisest of choice's if you're planning on longjumping since mx518 only has 125hz. On the other hand, g500 has 1000hz which is the best you can get. And another example is the scroll "clicks". Deathadder for example has lower scroll "clicks" than let's say... g500, g400, some x7 mouses, so It's kind of a fact that some mouses are better than the others :)

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #104/05/2014 18:33

Originally posted by Nikita!
It might be true that there isn't a "best" mouse or keyboard, but there are better mouses and keyboards ;-) For example, mx518 might not be the wisest of choice's if you're planning on longjumping since mx518 only has 125hz. On the other hand, g500 has 1000hz which is the best you can get.


Lot of bullshit in this post.
You can barely feel the difference between 500 and 1000Hz you know ? 1000Hz is the best way to wreck your USB port. Also, you shouldn't put 500 or 1000Hz because -it's a bit more complicated in fact- you need to have the same ratio as the frequence of your screen. For exemple, if you have a 60hz screen you should put 420 Hz and if you have a 120 Hz screen your should put 960Hz.

Originally posted by Nikita!
And another example is the scroll "clicks". Deathadder for example has lower scroll "clicks" than let's say... g500, g400, some x7 mouses, so It's kind of a fact that some mouses are better than the others :)


What if someone prefers some lower scroll? Just wow

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.