Best Mouse Kreedz And Best Keyboard?

Started by PaintKZ
12/01/2014 19:28
Page 3 of 3
tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-04/05/2014 18:51

regardless of the hardware you have it wont make the players skill set any higher... for example i could go buy the same setup as lewly, or get_right(from a competitive level), and it wont make me any way near as good as them since my skills are not as high as them regardless of my pc setup

Nikita04/05/2014 19:43

Originally posted by g-Lp
Originally posted by Nikita!
It might be true that there isn't a "best" mouse or keyboard, but there are better mouses and keyboards ;-) For example, mx518 might not be the wisest of choice's if you're planning on longjumping since mx518 only has 125hz. On the other hand, g500 has 1000hz which is the best you can get.


Lot of bullshit in this post.
You can barely feel the difference between 500 and 1000Hz you know ? 1000Hz is the best way to wreck your USB port. Also, you shouldn't put 500 or 1000Hz because -it's a bit more complicated in fact- you need to have the same ratio as the frequence of your screen. For exemple, if you have a 60hz screen you should put 420 Hz and if you have a 120 Hz screen your should put 960Hz.

Originally posted by Nikita!
And another example is the scroll "clicks". Deathadder for example has lower scroll "clicks" than let's say... g500, g400, some x7 mouses, so It's kind of a fact that some mouses are better than the others :)


What if someone prefers some lower scroll? Just wow

If you change between 500hz and 1000hz you will see difference in your jumps, at least I do, I've always jumped longer with 1000hz and my USB port has never had any kinds of trouble and I've always been using 1000hz so I don't really get what you mean there... About the monitor hz I have no idea what you're talking about, I've always played with 60 or 75hz on my screen and I can clearly see the difference between 125 - 1000hz etc... and about scroll clicks, seems like you didn't really get what I meant, the scroll "clicks" affects your bhop a lot. For example if you try to bhop with a zowie that only has 22 scroll clicks you will fail, HARD, and that's a fact. And deathadder has 24 scroll clicks, but g500, g400 etc I think have 28+ and that's why they are better for bhop ^^

Nikita04/05/2014 19:54

Originally posted by tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-
regardless of the hardware you have it wont make the players skill set any higher... for example i could go buy the same setup as lewly, or get_right(from a competitive level), and it wont make me any way near as good as them since my skills are not as high as them regardless of my pc setup

Of course you can't expect yourself to be a master instantly when you get good gear, but you can still raise your own skill level with different equipment :)

Sorry for DP.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #104/05/2014 22:21

Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say.

I have a Razer Deathadder, Logitech G500, Logitech G5 refresh, Steelseries Sensai, Roccat Kone and some random 5€mouses. I jump the same with every, expect the sensai that is too small for my hand. Even with the random 5€ mouse I jump as the G500.
I generally use the Kone or G500 because they are the biggest and they feel great in hand, but they dont change the skill at all...

Nikita04/05/2014 22:59

Originally posted by g-Lp
Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say.

I have a Razer Deathadder, Logitech G500, Logitech G5 refresh, Steelseries Sensai, Roccat Kone and some random 5€mouses. I jump the same with every, expect the sensai that is too small for my hand. Even with the random 5€ mouse I jump as the G500.
I generally use the Kone or G500 because they are the biggest and they feel great in hand, but they dont change the skill at all...

"Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say." Clearly you didn't understand what I just said... anyway if you play the same with a random shit mouse and a g500 I'm starting to doubt that you're legal =)

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #104/05/2014 23:33

Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by g-Lp
Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say.

I have a Razer Deathadder, Logitech G500, Logitech G5 refresh, Steelseries Sensai, Roccat Kone and some random 5€mouses. I jump the same with every, expect the sensai that is too small for my hand. Even with the random 5€ mouse I jump as the G500.
I generally use the Kone or G500 because they are the biggest and they feel great in hand, but they dont change the skill at all...

"Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say." Clearly you didn't understand what I just said... anyway if you play the same with a random shit mouse and a g500 I'm starting to doubt that you're legal =)


Aren't you the one who were banned for cheating ? ;)

Nikita05/05/2014 00:17

Originally posted by g-Lp
Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by g-Lp
Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say.

I have a Razer Deathadder, Logitech G500, Logitech G5 refresh, Steelseries Sensai, Roccat Kone and some random 5€mouses. I jump the same with every, expect the sensai that is too small for my hand. Even with the random 5€ mouse I jump as the G500.
I generally use the Kone or G500 because they are the biggest and they feel great in hand, but they dont change the skill at all...

"Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say." Clearly you didn't understand what I just said... anyway if you play the same with a random shit mouse and a g500 I'm starting to doubt that you're legal =)


Aren't you the one who were banned for cheating ? ;)

Yes, indeed I was, so? That has nothing to do with you o_O

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #105/05/2014 00:23

Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by g-Lp
Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by g-Lp
Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say.

I have a Razer Deathadder, Logitech G500, Logitech G5 refresh, Steelseries Sensai, Roccat Kone and some random 5€mouses. I jump the same with every, expect the sensai that is too small for my hand. Even with the random 5€ mouse I jump as the G500.
I generally use the Kone or G500 because they are the biggest and they feel great in hand, but they dont change the skill at all...

"Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say." Clearly you didn't understand what I just said... anyway if you play the same with a random shit mouse and a g500 I'm starting to doubt that you're legal =)


Aren't you the one who were banned for cheating ? ;)

Yes, indeed I was, so? That has nothing to do with you o_O


There is no point going any further then.

Nikita05/05/2014 01:25

Originally posted by g-Lp
Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by g-Lp
Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by g-Lp
Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say.

I have a Razer Deathadder, Logitech G500, Logitech G5 refresh, Steelseries Sensai, Roccat Kone and some random 5€mouses. I jump the same with every, expect the sensai that is too small for my hand. Even with the random 5€ mouse I jump as the G500.
I generally use the Kone or G500 because they are the biggest and they feel great in hand, but they dont change the skill at all...

"Some mouses don't have any scroll clicks as you say; do you bhop better ? No it's even worst. It's not a fact as you say." Clearly you didn't understand what I just said... anyway if you play the same with a random shit mouse and a g500 I'm starting to doubt that you're legal =)


Aren't you the one who were banned for cheating ? ;)

Yes, indeed I was, so? That has nothing to do with you o_O


There is no point going any further then.

Exactly! Glad that you finally figured out that you were wrong :)

propanelj record holder05/05/2014 02:24

Originally posted by g-Lp
1000Hz is the best way to wreck your USB port. Also, you shouldn't put 500 or 1000Hz because -it's a bit more complicated in fact- you need to have the same ratio as the frequence of your screen. For exemple, if you have a 60hz screen you should put 420 Hz and if you have a 120 Hz screen your should put 960Hz.

I dont believe you "ruin" your usb port by using a motherboard that isnt made in 1999.
However if you have a mouse with 125hz for example, forcing that 125hz locked mouse to 1000hz could potentionally be dangerous.

The hz on monitor = hz on mouse, isnt that more to how you experience the new hz or am i completely off? low hz on screen with high hz on mouse wont really change anything except on how it looks on your screen.
Thats atleast how i think, and if its "scientifically correct" i have no idea.

+ if you are gonna state that "IT IS LIKE THIS" please support it with sources, cuz to some it might sound as you are just tossing words around trying to sound smart

FongZooZ05/05/2014 10:36

I'm looking for some reasons to change my mouse :D
I used G400 with laptop keyboard for 2 years and now I want a change ;)
Do you think I should buy G500 :D

KyU.K05/05/2014 14:00

Originally posted by FongZooZ
I'm looking for some reasons to change my mouse :D
I used G400 with laptop keyboard for 2 years and now I want a change ;)
Do you think I should buy G500 :D

wow so rich much money, you should save money for buying book and pen, no gaming gear pls!! fack you ))

SwiftSpear05/05/2014 19:06

Originally posted by tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-
regardless of the hardware you have it wont make the players skill set any higher... for example i could go buy the same setup as lewly, or get_right(from a competitive level), and it wont make me any way near as good as them since my skills are not as high as them regardless of my pc setup

I think it's more that there's a bunch of mice out there that will screw up what you already have, or force you to adapt to bad situations and prevent you from getting better. One example I know of is the Razor Imperator, which is SUPER sensitive to any lift on the mouse (if the mouse is 1 mm from the pad you will not get any movement). This makes it a pretty shitty mouse for bhopping, where you have a LOT of movement back and forth, and you have occasional sections where you have to lift to give yourself more maneuver space. It's easy for a momentary accidental lift to screw up everything.

propanelj record holder05/05/2014 19:14

Originally posted by SwiftSpear
I think it's more that there's a bunch of mice out there that will screw up what you already have, or force you to adapt to bad situations and prevent you from getting better.

atleast for me changes is great for improving (for whatever reason), changing sens back and forth, resolution and mouse changes is just lovely. Keeps it from being the same shit all over again

FongZooZ05/05/2014 20:41

Originally posted by KyU.K
Originally posted by FongZooZ
I'm looking for some reasons to change my mouse :D
I used G400 with laptop keyboard for 2 years and now I want a change ;)
Do you think I should buy G500 :D

wow so rich much money, you should save money for buying book and pen, no gaming gear pls!! fack you ))


my work doesn't need book or pen lol :))
my g400 now has no mouse feet :|

BUGGFTW09/07/2014 10:43

Mouse Logitech G5 or G400 and Keyboard a4tech G800V or Logitech G105 :] ;]

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.