BHOP - mwheeldown or mwheelup

Started by Kristofuz
18/01/2014 17:23
Page 2 of 2

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Originally posted by p0ker
per duck

russians will understand :ASDASD

Nice imagination :|DSA

Bibo22/01/2014 03:54

I've used mwheeldown ever since I heard some "pro" jumper doing the jump over the underpass in de_dust say he was using mwheeldown to jump. This was years before I saw defying gravity, which came out in 2004 if im not mistaken. Never tried mwheel up even once

kafds23/01/2014 21:28

I've used mwheelup for jumping for as long as I've had jump bound to the scroll. I don't know what prompted me to do this, but I assume it was due to the subconscious association of jump = up and I've become accustomed to it. Never going to change it.

I quickly glanced at the previous replies and noticed that most people tend to bind jump to mwheelup and duck to mwheeldown. The ratio was quite noticeable even though the sample size was/is too small for any accurate percentages on this subject. I didn't pay much attention and I didn't bother to re-check, but apparently ~5 people replied they had bound jump to mwheeldown whereas ~8 had stated that their +jump-command has been bound to mwheelup.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.