Your favourite quotes

Started by nobody^
11/02/2014 22:51
Page 3 of 3
zythH^ moviemaker07/03/2014 21:26

"Hate was made to protect love" - Nagato

Every part of Uchiha Itachi's life had nice quotes so all of 'em.

"Don't live in the past neither future, you have a present in front of you" idk who

pRopaaNS mapper08/03/2014 14:26

-Everyone is stupid in their own ways. To be smart means just to hide your own stupidity.

JohnB09/03/2014 04:16

Wich would be worse - to live as a monster, or to die as a good man - Shatter Island, Leonardo Dicaprio.

vU^09/03/2014 08:57

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Batman

Nikita16/05/2014 23:06

"The only one who can beat me, is me."

Aomine Daiki from kuroko no basket.

goatse16/05/2014 23:36

It is too clear and so it is hard to see.
A dunce once searched for fire with a lighted lantern.
Had he known what fire was,
He could have cooked his rice much sooner.

-Zen powah

Mik017/05/2014 04:44

It’s like those two sisters of faith and chance.
My faith can exclude chance, but my chance can’t explain faith.
My faith didn’t allow me to wait for chance, and chance didn’t give me enough faith!
from the movie "Possession" , just watched it last night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6WfoQL4ShE

Nikita18/05/2014 22:39

"Limits and stuff….I've already over-passed them a long time ago." - Midorima Shintarou

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #118/05/2014 23:44

"I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth — rocks !" Einstein
This one is well-known but unfortunatly it's probably true.

"I know one thing: that I know nothing" Socrate
There is not absolute knowledge, I could actually make an essay on this one!

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.