Kreedz Girl?

Started by LammerOutsider
11/04/2014 00:43
Page 2 of 3
KyU.K11/04/2014 18:44

A Vietnamese kz girl
Image

Image

Image

knoxville11/04/2014 19:09

*spoiler* its a boy *spoiler*

but its lol on the laptop! and good kz players dont play "lol"!!!1111

finzer11/04/2014 19:36

she looks too old anyway

WeMeRA11/04/2014 19:37

I would not do her

neXt.record holder11/04/2014 20:11

Originally posted by knoxville
*spoiler* its a boy *spoiler*

but its lol on the laptop! and good kz players dont play "lol"!!!1111



I do ;p

kujac11/04/2014 20:33

I would exchange my genetic material with her, pussy doesn't have age...

sooshkarecord holder11/04/2014 20:36(edited 11/04/2014 20:37)

there are no hot girls on kz atm.

on left 4 dead 2 there are plenty though.

rawerecord holder Tournament #111/04/2014 22:49

Iara C:, she plays at Public, 15 years old.

goatse11/04/2014 22:50

Originally posted by knoxville
*spoiler* its a boy *spoiler*

but its lol on the laptop! and good kz players dont play "lol"!!!1111


mgD does play lol :D

memekrecord holder11/04/2014 23:11

Originally posted by neXt.
Originally posted by knoxville
*spoiler* its a boy *spoiler*

but its lol on the laptop! and good kz players dont play "lol"!!!1111



I do ;p


he said "good kz players" :D

shNzrecord holder Tournament #212/04/2014 01:22

Originally posted by knoxville
*spoiler* its a boy *spoiler*

but its lol on the laptop! and good kz players dont play "lol"!!!1111


That's no true scotsman!

KarLi mapper12/04/2014 01:46

Sofie from germany had my D always up

supremE12/04/2014 02:47

I dont know how many! but there is young and high school girls... fe.kreedzers are soo so many. i didnt contact them! Only, i contacted two peer age players! they are so so so...
[slide="/>" Click="Click" to="to" view="view" Mongolian="Mongolian" KreedZ="KreedZ" Female="Female" PlayersNamuunaa:AHY:

supremE16/04/2014 09:12

lol my photos removed from XJ !!! but i again uploaded mongolian kreedz female players!

https://imageshack.com/i/nmyd97j

https://imageshack.com/i/jwesh5j

https://imageshack.com/i/nskt6uhj

https://imageshack.com/i/nm5otqj

SwiftSpear16/04/2014 09:19

Is there an active Mongolian kz community? These people even jump still any more?

supremE16/04/2014 09:28

@swiftspear Yeah, we called it MKZ and KZMN! we was Official site(forum) and server(kreedz, surf, hns...)! but we lost our server and site for some problems. Leader mapper(movie maker) was/is Light^, Kreedz leader was/is Mario^ and more jumpers... I was moviemaker... my some movies here!
CHECKOUT!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Pjys4qYaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DfYRnlYoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPF5y_llXqI

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/04/2014 18:57(edited 16/04/2014 18:58)

Originally posted by ShoCk
inb4 ndR posts


From a 2008 thread:
Originally posted by ndR
The only girls I know (I'm sure there are more):

KarameL (france)
AnGie*GirL (switzerland)
jaika (switzerland)
Lola (Slovenia/USA)
Sonja (germany)
angie (USA)
Simen.Zippo (China)
Simen.MaYa (China)


Ah and we can add HoHo^ because nobody knows if it's a girl or a man...
In my opinion it is hermaphrodite xD


A few of them are gorgeous.

Logitechhhhh16/04/2014 19:34

my girlfriend is Hide'n'seek 10aa player ^_^

random Tournament #316/04/2014 20:37

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by ShoCk
inb4 ndR posts


From a 2008 thread:
Originally posted by ndR
The only girls I know (I'm sure there are more):

KarameL (france)
AnGie*GirL (switzerland)
jaika (switzerland)
Lola (Slovenia/USA)
Sonja (germany)
angie (USA)
Simen.Zippo (China)
Simen.MaYa (China)


Ah and we can add HoHo^ because nobody knows if it's a girl or a man...
In my opinion it is hermaphrodite xD


A few of them are gorgeous.



ndR, jaika is a guy, not girl. LOL

Freezing16/04/2014 21:41

wtf jaika is a girl? no im shocked pls ... he's a guy , not?

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.