Kreedz Girl?
Originally posted by FreezingMoonwtf jaika is a girl? no im shocked pls ... he's a guy , not?
i was thinking the same thing :D
embarrassing
Originally posted by botiklol you people are complete faggots.
That's including you ndr
Not as big as you tho.
i just noticed all of you forgot fischauge... most beautifull girl in germany
Originally posted by knoxvillei just noticed all of you forgot fischauge... most beautifull girl in germany
what, are you serious? is that a girlsname? is that even a name? I'm thinking about a sausage made of fish
you should post pics.. every girl I know that play CS is either ugly or fat :( hehe
http://www.jsgamingtv.com/attachments/Image/Billeder_af_teamet/Melania__stafff.jpg
played professional 1.6 :P
There's a fap thread already.
Originally posted by koukouzThere's a fap thread already.
+1
Originally posted by botiklol you people are complete faggots.
That's including you ndr
I'm a very special kind of faggot :-)
Originally posted by LammerOutsideryou should post pics.. every girl I know that play CS is either ugly or fat :( hehe
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I have a really hot fat ass ;) yehaaa :P
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Clau_N :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sCvl-dtRAo
:)
proof please.
Now people are talking about female players. Ive often heard girls talk on random public servers but have never really remembered their names. But i do know there was a competitive scene for female players in original cs 1.6 (Not kz). Heres some pics of a danish female cs team. I would say some of them ain't that bad looking :).
http://www.mypresswire.com/log/pressroom_images/thumb_Aurora_Gaming_CS_Female_01.jpg
http://www.mypresswire.com/log/pressroom_images/thumb_Aurora_Gaming_CS_Female_02.jpg
lot of female cs teams around, you should check out the female csgo team from alternate attax! ;)
Originally posted by knoxvillei just noticed all of you forgot fischauge... most beautifull girl in germany
not true buddyboy look @ post nr5 in this thread
Originally posted by [KNKraXXXel]Originally posted by knoxvillei just noticed all of you forgot fischauge... most beautifull girl in germany
not true buddyboy look @ post nr5 in this thread
oops :(
Please log in to post replies.