Your favourite KZ movies

Started by Nikita
11/04/2014 22:52
Page 1 of 3
Nikita11/04/2014 22:52

Whatsup y'all, I want to know which one is your favourite KZ movie! Bring it!

So I know this thread might exist already but I wanted to create a new one to get updates ;)

propanelj record holder11/04/2014 23:20

discovery by fof aaand Glamorous are the 2 that i remember right now on the top of my head

WeMeRA11/04/2014 23:50

kz-scandinavia the movie 2

nobody^12/04/2014 00:10

wRath - Acknowledged
Lolz - Breakbeatin
sambb - flying steps

slay3r Tournament #112/04/2014 00:13(edited 12/04/2014 00:14)

FoF - Discovery
Brian The Movie 3
FOUR
Lolz - I Remember

Eolight13/04/2014 18:52

JUHX I RUSSIA
Brian the movie 2
FoF - Discovery
Kz - Scandinavia the movie 2
and and and . . . . .

niken13/04/2014 19:51

The Album by Moxx. Something just makes me wanna watch it over and over.

polsik19/04/2014 12:51

Brian the movie series
NDR 2 years later
bibo the movie :D
Shnz the legendary
Shnz Endless Motion
Cloudy Night
Four

czupa19/04/2014 13:54

Cloudy Night - By Nubz
Inspiration - By Nubz
Summer Season - By Awok


Dragon19/04/2014 23:45

I kinda liked TiehJay the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDsCDJSl7ro

random Tournament #320/04/2014 01:47

Brian the movie 3 - Best kreedz movie ever made!

Nikita20/04/2014 02:53

Originally posted by random`
Brian the movie 3 - Best kreedz movie ever made!

Brian the movie 2 was far better imo, but still not even close to one of my favourites :/

1. chrizzo - climax cave
2. k3g and puppetz the survivors
3. Just nikitich
4. wrath - acknowledged
5. geddyk - a dream
6. chinese art
7. k3g & akkord basics and beyond
8. sambb - flying steps
9. fuck the gravity
10. brian the movie 1 / 2 shared place.

This is not a ranking btw, this was simply the movies I could remember now and the most enjoyable for me to watch, I can't actually rate them since they are all epic in my eyes :)

zythH^ moviemaker20/04/2014 03:49

I guess it's stupid to "share" opinions since some like X and some like Y, for example, I don't even enjoy that much wrath - acknowledged and I love Brian the Movie 3! If you wanted us to share our opinions about X and Y movie just watch it and share your ranking, tastes cannot be judged tho. Not trying to look like a dick but come on...

Anyway, fpA hns clan movie, most movies from FoF, Nubz and many many others that most people love, such epicness cannot even be written because it's way too much.

Nikita20/04/2014 07:53

Originally posted by zythH^
I guess it's stupid to "share" opinions since some like X and some like Y, for example, I don't even enjoy that much wrath - acknowledged and I love Brian the Movie 3! If you wanted us to share our opinions about X and Y movie just watch it and share your ranking, tastes cannot be judged tho. Not trying to look like a dick but come on...

Anyway, fpA hns clan movie, most movies from FoF, Nubz and many many others that most people love, such epicness cannot even be written because it's way too much.

I don't really get how sharing opinions can be "stupid" in this situation, I made a thread where people could post their favourite kz movies so I might find something that I haven't seen yet and also to see which ones most people like. "If you wanted us to share our opinions about X and Y movie just watch it and share your ranking" that's exactly what everyone has been doing, so where is the problem?

propanelj record holder20/04/2014 09:32

Originally posted by zythH^
I guess it's stupid to "share" opinions since some like X and some like Y, for example, I don't even enjoy that much wrath - acknowledged and I love Brian the Movie 3! If you wanted us to share our opinions about X and Y movie just watch it and share your ranking, tastes cannot be judged tho. Not trying to look like a dick but come on...

Anyway, fpA hns clan movie, most movies from FoF, Nubz and many many others that most people love, such epicness cannot even be written because it's way too much.

why is your avatar covering my entire screen :|

nobody^20/04/2014 12:18

Originally posted by nobody^
wRath - Acknowledged
Lolz - Breakbeatin
sambb - flying steps


Some I actually forgot:

Cloudy Night
k3g & PuppetZ^ - The Survivors
Brian The movie 1/2

zythH^ moviemaker20/04/2014 12:32

Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by zythH^
I guess it's stupid to "share" opinions since some like X and some like Y, for example, I don't even enjoy that much wrath - acknowledged and I love Brian the Movie 3! If you wanted us to share our opinions about X and Y movie just watch it and share your ranking, tastes cannot be judged tho. Not trying to look like a dick but come on...

Anyway, fpA hns clan movie, most movies from FoF, Nubz and many many others that most people love, such epicness cannot even be written because it's way too much.

I don't really get how sharing opinions can be "stupid" in this situation, I made a thread where people could post their favourite kz movies so I might find something that I haven't seen yet and also to see which ones most people like. "If you wanted us to share our opinions about X and Y movie just watch it and share your ranking" that's exactly what everyone has been doing, so where is the problem?


I saw you saying that brian the movie 3 wasn't even close to 1/2 so you already criticizing an opinion and preference from one guy.. That's what I meant, sorry for not being objective and direct, I tried to be ;)

propane, idk, slim shady is mean and dumb :((

Nikita20/04/2014 13:55

Originally posted by zythH^
I guess it's stupid to "share" opinions since some like X and some like Y, for example, I don't even enjoy that much wrath - acknowledged and I love Brian the Movie 3! If you wanted us to share our opinions about X and Y movie just watch it and share your ranking, tastes cannot be judged tho. Not trying to look like a dick but come on...

Anyway, fpA hns clan movie, most movies from FoF, Nubz and many many others that most people love, such epicness cannot even be written because it's way too much.

You missed the part where I wrote IMO, IN MY OPINION, so you failed again, good job. And yeah, someone fix his avatar it's really annoying.

PU9makerrecord holder20/04/2014 15:16

One of the very best kz movies Ive seen :

kz_movie Episode #1 - Living Legends (2006)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O5ifPG8F5w

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.