Your favourite KZ movies

Started by Nikita
11/04/2014 22:52
Page 2 of 3
zythH^ moviemaker20/04/2014 15:20

I failed again? Guess not, its stupid to ask others opinion and then quote it and disagree because you think in a different way, if someone asks me "Do you prefer MC Donalds or Burger King" and if I answer "Burger King" and he says "Oh MC is much better" I will say "You asked me MY opinion, I didn't even ask yours about that, I prefer Burger and that's all"... I hate when someone asks me 1 thing and then quotes me/replys saying that prefers other things... Nvm, I am out, I won't start a fight here, pointless to fight with people who used to cheat, they all have the same thoughts. (mostly, there are exceptions)

Nikita20/04/2014 15:41

Originally posted by zythH^
I failed again? Guess not, its stupid to ask others opinion and then quote it and disagree because you think in a different way, if someone asks me "Do you prefer MC Donalds or Burger King" and if I answer "Burger King" and he says "Oh MC is much better" I will say "You asked me MY opinion, I didn't even ask yours about that, I prefer Burger and that's all"... I hate when someone asks me 1 thing and then quotes me/replys saying that prefers other things... Nvm, I am out, I won't start a fight here, pointless to fight with people who used to cheat, they all have the same thoughts. (mostly, there are exceptions)

And you failed again... sigh... stop failing already. He stated, as a fact, that brian the movie 3 was the best movie created, and I said, in my opinion brian the movie, and brian the movie 2 were better, so I had to disagree that brian the movie was "the best movie ever created" as random first said. And I'm glad that you brought up "who used to cheat" It's the typical phrase people who fails and don't know what to say next usually brings up, good job on being "one of them"! :)

propanelj record holder20/04/2014 15:50

Originally posted by zythH^
I won't start a fight here, pointless to fight with people who used to cheat, they all have the same thoughts. (mostly, there are exceptions)

this wont solve anything AND CHANGE YOUR DAMN AVATAR

ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/04/2014 16:10

Please remove your avatar zythh.

Nikita20/04/2014 16:12

Yeah that avatar is extremely annoying.

zythH^ moviemaker20/04/2014 17:02

Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by zythH^
I failed again? Guess not, its stupid to ask others opinion and then quote it and disagree because you think in a different way, if someone asks me "Do you prefer MC Donalds or Burger King" and if I answer "Burger King" and he says "Oh MC is much better" I will say "You asked me MY opinion, I didn't even ask yours about that, I prefer Burger and that's all"... I hate when someone asks me 1 thing and then quotes me/replys saying that prefers other things... Nvm, I am out, I won't start a fight here, pointless to fight with people who used to cheat, they all have the same thoughts. (mostly, there are exceptions)

And you failed again... sigh... stop failing already. He stated, as a fact, that brian the movie 3 was the best movie created, and I said, in my opinion brian the movie, and brian the movie 2 were better, so I had to disagree that brian the movie was "the best movie ever created" as random first said. And I'm glad that you brought up "who used to cheat" It's the typical phrase people who fails and don't know what to say next usually brings up, good job on being "one of them"! :)


I've arguments, you are just too arrogant and too stupid to accept other opinions, like mine, I never liked you, for 2 reasons, personality and cheating and I've seen your constant topic creation to be re-admitted by "the people" and most of them are really interesting, but this one is already a old topic, created for millions of times and discussed for years and also I hate to see people saying "I am wrong" because their opinion is different, MY opinion is X, idc if you believe Y or Z, that's all lol.
By the way, for you the therm "not afraid to argue" is failing, I guess you are way too dumb to have a healthy discussion, like some I had with ShoCk, totally healthy discussions but yeah, some can write arguments, some can just hate against :(((((((((( I'm leaving the topic, we are going too far, I've that common sense to stop, I am not like some ;)

BTW, My avatar was fine for months, don't why it is bugged, whatever, change it already.

jaguarBR mapper20/04/2014 17:45(edited 20/04/2014 17:52)

FOUR - KZ Movie 2011 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2kYRYMheY8
CS: Chrome The Movie (kz movie 2009) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPDdFd-5UWc
CS: Chrome The Movie II (kz movie 2010) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5g06Z9QybM
CS: Chrome The Movie III (kz movie 2011) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AUfm2oIWA0
Cloudy night - by Nubz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDtEq1cahk
aliens n such. ape_o zgooh lrs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeblDdH-3Wg
IceVip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E42eTXbJ1rg
Puxi's Double EdgeBug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_h26x_Bo7o
ROTW #110 - LEWLY on kz_nix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQJxqahVSY
CS 1.6 :KZ : KyU.K - The sweet moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Fskhiigp8
ape_o's csk8in session https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddUgPqLFalk
Fps Portrait (By t0ti & APE_O) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IayEkd2f-Sk
ROTW #114 - VNS on kz_kzdk_delianshop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVTZR25fxiw
Marshall — The Underdog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxroyZv1V5o

Nikita21/04/2014 02:08

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by zythH^
I failed again? Guess not, its stupid to ask others opinion and then quote it and disagree because you think in a different way, if someone asks me "Do you prefer MC Donalds or Burger King" and if I answer "Burger King" and he says "Oh MC is much better" I will say "You asked me MY opinion, I didn't even ask yours about that, I prefer Burger and that's all"... I hate when someone asks me 1 thing and then quotes me/replys saying that prefers other things... Nvm, I am out, I won't start a fight here, pointless to fight with people who used to cheat, they all have the same thoughts. (mostly, there are exceptions)

And you failed again... sigh... stop failing already. He stated, as a fact, that brian the movie 3 was the best movie created, and I said, in my opinion brian the movie, and brian the movie 2 were better, so I had to disagree that brian the movie was "the best movie ever created" as random first said. And I'm glad that you brought up "who used to cheat" It's the typical phrase people who fails and don't know what to say next usually brings up, good job on being "one of them"! :)


I've arguments, you are just too arrogant and too stupid to accept other opinions, like mine, I never liked you, for 2 reasons, personality and cheating and I've seen your constant topic creation to be re-admitted by "the people" and most of them are really interesting, but this one is already a old topic, created for millions of times and discussed for years and also I hate to see people saying "I am wrong" because their opinion is different, MY opinion is X, idc if you believe Y or Z, that's all lol.
By the way, for you the therm "not afraid to argue" is failing, I guess you are way too dumb to have a healthy discussion, like some I had with ShoCk, totally healthy discussions but yeah, some can write arguments, some can just hate against :(((((((((( I'm leaving the topic, we are going too far, I've that common sense to stop, I am not like some ;)

BTW, My avatar was fine for months, don't why it is bugged, whatever, change it already.

Holy cow, you have to be one of the more stupid people around here, you have failed so many times now and yet, you still keep going trying to make me slip up, but no, that's not going to happen, and you just failed again, I clearly wrote that I know there are already topics like this, but I wanted to create a new and fresh one to get updated responds, but you're incapability to read is clearly showing when it comes to this. And btw, you never liked me because I was smarter than you, and outsmarted you in every topic :) Good luck hating on me in the future tho and make yourself look like a fool again.

musaka21/04/2014 16:00

^implying cheating isn't a valid reason not to like someone.

on topic:

FoF - Discovery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH296NOPuNY
and
Lolz - I Remember https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqicmCeKb_0

Nikita21/04/2014 19:33

Originally posted by musaka
^implying cheating isn't a valid reason not to like someone.

on topic:

FoF - Discovery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH296NOPuNY
and
Lolz - I Remember https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqicmCeKb_0

Well that's all he can say since he failed all his previous attempt on making me look like a fool :) He simply doesn't know how to argue...

k a f f e e21/04/2014 19:38

most movies by 8ball1, low-, ape_o, fof, level2 and chosen

http://vbox7.com/play:26d731e5 this was always one of my favorite movies (can't find it in youtube)

zythH^ moviemaker21/04/2014 20:38(edited 21/04/2014 20:42)

Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by musaka
^implying cheating isn't a valid reason not to like someone.

on topic:

FoF - Discovery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH296NOPuNY
and
Lolz - I Remember https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqicmCeKb_0

Well that's all he can say since he failed all his previous attempt on making me look like a fool :) He simply doesn't know how to argue...


Ahahahha I was outsmarted? Damn boy, you are a really smart boy on Xtreme-Jumps, really smart, you did never "outplayed" me because if you ask an opinion you just listen to it and stfu, at least on Portugal we do it that way ;) If in your country it is different, well, shit happens :D:D

About the part where I failed, I didn't fail, again ;) You are just trying to look a smartass here and bla bla bla but in the end you are still the same arrogant dick from youtube, nothing changed, only the words and the fake "good buy" here after the unban looooooool
I don't know how they still unbanned such cheater like you and btw musaka, I don't hate him because of cheating, well, I do, but I do hate him for other reasons on youtube too ;) He used (don't know if still because I've got that channel blocked :////) to be a dick on his channel to everyone who tell him something to improve skills and bla bla bla, whatsoever, I am tired of such bullshits from his mouth, this is way too far to keep going.

And hating you? Son (with all my respect, hear this because I do visit XJ 2 times a day to check this topic because its funny and the admin part and I should only take a look at XJ admin part instead of wasting time on this, you..), after 17 years old if you are still 24/7 at cs doing cheated trickjumps man I am warning you, search a psychologist and cure this serious mental illness ;)

I am really out, I won't spam more this "great" topic made by the "great" Nikita!

ON:

Brian the Movie 3, best movie ever <3


EDIT: Tell me the topics where I did hate you because I read up there "Other topics what were really interesting" or smth like that from my keyboard ;DDDDDDD

propanelj record holder22/04/2014 04:13

Originally posted by zythH^
with all my respect, hear this because I do visit XJ 2 times a day to check this topic because its funny and the admin part and I should only take a look at XJ admin part instead of wasting time on this, you..

I completely agree! I dont even know why you have admin! :D

Back on topic tho! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40X49GGqN00 10/10

R0bAFraG22/04/2014 08:52

1. Brian the movie 3
2. Just nikitich
3. geddyk - a dream
4. Lolz - Breakbeatin
5. Cloudy Night

Sensitiv322/04/2014 10:26(edited 22/04/2014 10:26)

Originally posted by k a f f e e
most movies by 8ball1, low-, ape_o, fof, level2 and chosen

Agree. But I'll also add some names.
kaffee, IceVip, WakkO, Phinx, ndR, Nikitich, Lazee and Zuveeh.

Top 7 for me.
Discovery by FoF.
Chrizzo - Climax Cave by level2
Omilo's movie by level2
Just Nikitich by Lo0k
Unusual by kaffee
wiskiiii by low
FOUR by Nikitich, cr0ucher, Lazee and Nubz

koukouz the summary

Nikita22/04/2014 12:22

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by musaka
^implying cheating isn't a valid reason not to like someone.

on topic:

FoF - Discovery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH296NOPuNY
and
Lolz - I Remember https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqicmCeKb_0

Well that's all he can say since he failed all his previous attempt on making me look like a fool :) He simply doesn't know how to argue...


Ahahahha I was outsmarted? Damn boy, you are a really smart boy on Xtreme-Jumps, really smart, you did never "outplayed" me because if you ask an opinion you just listen to it and stfu, at least on Portugal we do it that way ;) If in your country it is different, well, shit happens :D:D

About the part where I failed, I didn't fail, again ;) You are just trying to look a smartass here and bla bla bla but in the end you are still the same arrogant dick from youtube, nothing changed, only the words and the fake "good buy" here after the unban looooooool
I don't know how they still unbanned such cheater like you and btw musaka, I don't hate him because of cheating, well, I do, but I do hate him for other reasons on youtube too ;) He used (don't know if still because I've got that channel blocked :////) to be a dick on his channel to everyone who tell him something to improve skills and bla bla bla, whatsoever, I am tired of such bullshits from his mouth, this is way too far to keep going.

And hating you? Son (with all my respect, hear this because I do visit XJ 2 times a day to check this topic because its funny and the admin part and I should only take a look at XJ admin part instead of wasting time on this, you..), after 17 years old if you are still 24/7 at cs doing cheated trickjumps man I am warning you, search a psychologist and cure this serious mental illness ;)

I am really out, I won't spam more this "great" topic made by the "great" Nikita!

ON:

Brian the Movie 3, best movie ever <3


EDIT: Tell me the topics where I did hate you because I read up there "Other topics what were really interesting" or smth like that from my keyboard ;DDDDDDD

And once again you fail... I'm not sure if you don't know English very well or if you're just plain stupid. I clearly explained to you that random didn't post an opinion, he posted as a fact that brian the movie 3 was the best, that's not called an opinion. Clearly you're uneducated and outsmarted by most people here by far.

"He used (don't know if still because I've got that channel blocked :////) to be a dick on his channel to everyone who tell him something to improve skills and bla bla bla"

I was never ever a dick to anyone who posted something on how I could improve, so once again you failed, and now you're also bringing up lies to make me look worse, it was a nice try, but sadly you ended up failing again :/

"with all my respect, hear this because I do visit XJ 2 times a day to check this topic because its funny"

Indeed it's fun to see you fail every day xD I really wonder why you're an Admin here, I guess movie admins doesn't really have any kind of requirements other than being able to make something in vegas or whatever you guys use.

Your posts should have been in failicious :D

sitka mapper VIP22/04/2014 14:31(edited 22/04/2014 14:32)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQiTJr4FPM lol and brian n shit

laachux22/04/2014 19:19

kaffe's unusual is my fav i think and then comes FOUR, but I have seen far too many movies to remember all the good ones

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.