Kreedz Record Demo v0.8.0 (beta) !!

Started by gladius
18/04/2014 02:15
Page 2 of 8
gladius20/04/2014 23:04

Thank you guys.

I updated plugin, please read changelog and the whole main thread

random Tournament #321/04/2014 00:11

Would be also fun to add /weapons so if someone do tj's or something, also add many stats so you can choose what stats you want :DDD Im crazy i suppose

gladius21/04/2014 05:50

fixed minor problems, read changelog

random, I will take a look at your idea but please tell me more, what stats do you wanna be shown.

random Tournament #321/04/2014 13:48

Originally posted by gladius
fixed minor problems, read changelog

random, I will take a look at your idea but please tell me more, what stats do you wanna be shown.


like uq/nfs/avatar,then those what juice made.

gladius22/04/2014 08:23

I added a complete addons, so you just download and copy it
inside your cstrike folder and let's play.

what it include?
- default amx 1.8.2
- kz demo
- uq_jumpstats

awesome plugin so far, but could you add another cvar for checkpoints? which will allow you to choose will checkpoints save your point of view or not.

elITe^22/04/2014 11:30(edited 22/04/2014 11:31)

My fps keeps getting changed to 101. How do i fix this? Also, really nice plugin gladius! GJ

Creative22/04/2014 14:23

Originally posted by elITe^
My fps keeps getting changed to 101. How do i fix this? Also, really nice plugin gladius! GJ


http://www.sendspace.com/file/q3fjsf
Use this elite

gladius22/04/2014 20:06

@random`, it will take more time, because I'm thinking i could make it from scratch.

@DeathClaw, i added a new cvar, read main post :)

@elITe, it's because uq jumpstats change it by default, I edited uq_jumpstats.cfg and now complete addons iis ok.

I updated plugin, please read changelog.

random Tournament #322/04/2014 23:09

And some things that would be cool.

1. I understood that if you choose community or cosy,because only way to see real wr's at this time to add it in commrecords.ini, you can't type /cc or /uq /ru etc. to watch record w/o starting and finishing a map. So would be great to add thing to watch them by typing /cc etc.
2. Second pretty easy to do I think its connected to the 1st, to add who have record, name of the player. :)

gladius22/04/2014 23:19

you can type any community records command that exists in the file commrecords, and it shows holder name.

elITe^23/04/2014 00:19

It wasn't that gladius. I forgot to dl that addon folder you have here. Thanks anyways guys!

gladius23/04/2014 01:27

ok :)

I added info about krd_communities, please read it :)

Countyzz23/04/2014 21:53

looks great plugin gonna try it!
GJ!

Kpoluk24/04/2014 19:38

hi, I have one problem with your plugin - I can't type in chat (I mean using "y" key, however team chat works fine).
And I've noticed another thing - when I change some value in settings menu, it drops me to the first page.
And finally I had one wish - could u please divide blocking what u called "crap sounds" to 1) sounds after round restart and 2) sounds like scratching when I'm picking some gun (yes, I like it :) )
Thank u!

WeMeRA24/04/2014 20:56

Great plugin, thanks for making this.

gladius25/04/2014 03:46

I updated plugin, please read changelog.

I Fixed speclist and allchat, also I added a new cvar :)

gladius25/04/2014 06:27(edited 25/04/2014 06:32)

I added a .cfg file (the file is in addons/amxmodx/configs/)
Also, i added an antiflood for those who have the "+ use" with the scroll
please redownload the files please :)

Nukk26/04/2014 13:29

hey, having probs..cant install it, just installed amxmodx and put your amxmodx folder into addons and nothing..but amxx works fine, any suggestions?

Means you are not allowed to record anymore Nukk:P

Nice plugin i like it:D gj:)

Page 2 of 8

Please log in to post replies.