Kreedz Record Demo v0.8.0 (beta) !!
thx for changes, gladius!
Nukk, maybe u forgot to write kzdemogds.amxx in your plugins.ini
very thanks for this plugin,I needed a long time a plugin..
Thanks all guys.
Nukk, you forgot to write kzdemogds.amxx in your plugins.ini (its in amxmodx/configs folder)
Plugin udated, please read changelog
grande!!!!
plugin updated, read changelog :)
minor bugfix
plugin updated, read changelog :)
added a 3th option to finish menu
When i try to start my LAN my cs crashes ? I only left the plugin kzdemogds.amxx in plugins.ini
error or something ?, could you take a pic?
plugin updated, read changelog :)
I fixed that but, when i change the map it takes too long to load the new one, the loading button is stuck at the middle for 10-15 sec after it loads completely why is that? Also can you make the settings in /menu to be saved in database or something so that i don't have to change them every map ?
I have same, maps loads sooo fckin long, 10-15seconds fo sure, thats anoying tbh. And I think insteed of making new plugins, better would be to add that axn plugin to this one, just make it in /menu and if players wants to enable axn on this map he would do it.
Note: kzru.net is not working so please remove it from commrecords.ini because it does that server take a lot of time to start
yup that worked, thank you! What about this?
Also can you make the settings in /menu to be saved in database or something so that i don't have to change them every map ?
Plugin Updated, read changelog :)
Hey man, can u make just for me, when you finished the map it will write exactly like here http://imgur.com/3cUHbxH , I like everything in your plug, just hate finish msg, i like this better :d If for example it will be other community record it will show not WR but RU IN etc. I hope you can doit, thanks :)
random`, try this cvar kz_currentwrmsg 0
Originally posted by gladiusrandom`, try this cvar kz_currentwrmsg 0
Thanks it's almost same, but how can i remove "New World Record" and "slower than the current record" msg's after i made map, because this thing i hate the most. If you can edit it same as like on that pic (+ add colors and msg after time WR or RU if im using comm) :d and upload would be great, or tell where in .sma but im bad at all plugin staff tbh, so better would be edit :D.
random`, i made a minor change in the finish message.
Plugin updated, please read changelog.
Gj man. Thanks a lot!
Please log in to post replies.