Kreedz Record Demo v0.8.0 (beta) !!

Started by gladius
18/04/2014 02:15
Page 4 of 8
random Tournament #302/05/2014 07:36

Originally posted by gladius
random`, i made a minor change in the finish message.

Plugin updated, please read changelog.


BIG THANKS to you dude, now its awesome:)

D@NG3R` mapper Tournament #302/05/2014 10:11(edited 02/05/2014 10:23)

Plugin doesn't run at all ? After I debugged the plugin in plugins.ini (kzdemogds.amxx debug) that's what I get in console

L 05/02/2014 - 11:19:03: Invalid menu id 0(0)
L 05/02/2014 - 11:19:03: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "kzdemogds.amxx")
L 05/02/2014 - 11:19:03: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "menu_display")
L 05/02/2014 - 11:19:03: [AMXX] [0] kzdemogds.sma::ClCmd_MainMenu (line 1601)
L 05/02/2014 - 11:19:03: [AMXX] [1] kzdemogds.sma::Ham_PlayerSpawn_P (line 762)

abcd02/05/2014 15:33(edited 02/05/2014 15:34)

Originally posted by D@NG3R`
Plugin doesn't run at all ? After I debugged the plugin in plugins.ini (kzdemogds.amxx debug) that's what I get in console

L 05/02/2014 - 11:19:03: Invalid menu id 0(0)
L 05/02/2014 - 11:19:03: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "kzdemogds.amxx")
L 05/02/2014 - 11:19:03: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "menu_display")
L 05/02/2014 - 11:19:03: [AMXX] [0] kzdemogds.sma::ClCmd_MainMenu (line 1601)
L 05/02/2014 - 11:19:03: [AMXX] [1] kzdemogds.sma::Ham_PlayerSpawn_P (line 762)


I get the same thing. Only uq_jumpstats works.
Error file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/s2ko96

gladius02/05/2014 22:07

D@NG3R` & burszuk, apologize for that inconvenience. Please redownload and test it :), thanks.

Still the same bro ?

gladius02/05/2014 23:14

Now should be ok ;)

abcd03/05/2014 01:36

I get the same thing. Tried from both archives and did a clean install first. Only uq_jumpstats works.

Not working again

gladius03/05/2014 08:41(edited 03/05/2014 08:49)

same error and same lines?

D@NG3R`, I edited one function, please redownload and test it.

Still not working


L 05/03/2014 - 10:13:08: Invalid menu id 0(0)
L 05/03/2014 - 10:13:08: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "kzdemogds.amxx")
L 05/03/2014 - 10:13:08: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "menu_display")
L 05/03/2014 - 10:13:08: [AMXX] [0] kzdemogds.sma::ClCmd_MainMenu (line 1675)
L 05/03/2014 - 10:13:08: [AMXX] [1] kzdemogds.sma::Ham_PlayerSpawn_P (line 836)

gladius03/05/2014 09:18

it's weird because Ham_Spawn cant be executed before plugin_init, well i udpated it, test again :)

abcd03/05/2014 12:45

Here's the error file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gt7hbr

Yup still not working, add me in steam and ill test it when you edit it again because there's too much spam going on in the thread -- dangerrr95

random Tournament #303/05/2014 15:28

Hm... I can run all your updates w/o any error.

gladius03/05/2014 20:22(edited 03/05/2014 20:24)

Apologies, I missed 2 files in configs/orpheu folder

plugin updated, read changelog.

PLEASE EVERYONE redownload it :)

Everything works fine now, and it's pretty awesome. Good job man !!!

JamBawa04/05/2014 06:10

When I record non steam and start the timer, I get a message saying "fps max : illegal" even though it's 99.5. it's not a big issue since fps is less than 100 but any solution for that?

gladius04/05/2014 06:43

In non-steam fps_max must be 101. Also, query_client_cvar doesnt works properly in non-steam.

Btw I dont give suport to non-steam in my plugins.You have to modify it by yourself if you have experiencing some issues.

Shawen04/05/2014 10:02

hello someone teaches me to install it, hit it where it says and follow all the same. help gladius

gladius04/05/2014 19:42(edited 04/05/2014 19:42)

How to install:
1. puts each file into their corresponding folder
2. copy kzdemogds.amxx at the end of plugins.ini file

that's all ;)

Page 4 of 8

Please log in to post replies.