Kreedz Record Demo v0.8.0 (beta) !!

Started by gladius
18/04/2014 02:15
Page 5 of 8
gladius06/05/2014 06:29

plugin updated, read changelog.

Fixed speclist :)

PsYxOpAt mapper06/05/2014 08:20(edited 06/05/2014 08:20)

Made thread sticky. There is also another txt file from XJ http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_ext.txt

kzmod files which will come after release
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/kzmoddemos.txt
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/kzmoddemos_ext.txt

I think that uq_jumpstats was forbidden for recording due to some bugs?

Creative06/05/2014 08:38

wow GJ Stanimir

Originally posted by Stanimir Dimitrov
I think that uq_jumpstats was forbidden for recording due to some bugs?

no, it was uq_dcj. and it was forbidden for no reason actually. original plugin hadn't these bugs.

Ducu06/05/2014 18:04

awesome plugin, grande gladius!!

Just one thing, can you do something to block all the sounds except the bhops without texting "stopsound" in console?

It would be perfect !

gladius06/05/2014 22:27

Stanimir Dimitrov, thanks you im so glad to see in sticky.

Ducu, i dont get you, what bhop sounds?

gladius06/05/2014 22:33

plugin updated, read changelog.

Fixed roundtime due to speclist issue

Kristofuz08/05/2014 17:36(edited 08/05/2014 22:36)

Awesome job!

Ducu09/05/2014 13:56

Originally posted by gladius
Stanimir Dimitrov, thanks you im so glad to see in sticky.

Ducu, i dont get you, what bhop sounds?

Depending in which map, there exists "ambient" sounds like birds, or raning, or flares.

It would be nice to mute/delete them. (To only hear main bhops)

(There are two manuals way:
Writing "stopsound" in console
Deleting the folder cs../sounds or similiar )

buh09/05/2014 14:15

@ducu: A mí también me molestan esos sonidos. Pero al final me acostumbré a usar este bind:

bind "q" "lastinv; stopsound"

Saludos.

Originally posted by Ducu
Originally posted by gladius
Stanimir Dimitrov, thanks you im so glad to see in sticky.

Ducu, i dont get you, what bhop sounds?

Depending in which map, there exists "ambient" sounds like birds, or raning, or flares.

It would be nice to mute/delete them. (To only hear main bhops)

(There are two manuals way:
Writing "stopsound" in console
Deleting the folder cs../sounds or similiar )


There is already an option like this?

http://www.upload.ee/image/4045969/2014-05-09_00001.jpg

memekrecord holder10/05/2014 14:17(edited 10/05/2014 14:17)

What about "Your advertisement here"? Where can I change it?

gladius14/05/2014 00:20

Ducu there's a cvar already. kz_blockmapsound 1

memek, what are you saying I dont get you.

Ducu14/05/2014 15:27

Originally posted by gladius
Ducu there's a cvar already. kz_blockmapsound 1

memek, what are you saying I dont get you.

You are the best :D

memekrecord holder14/05/2014 17:29

Originally posted by gladius
Ducu there's a cvar already. kz_blockmapsound 1

memek, what are you saying I dont get you.

Oh, my bad. It was other plugin which set the advertisement. ;)

gladius15/05/2014 03:43(edited 15/05/2014 05:11)

Plugin updated, read changelog.

Added if kz_lasttouch is 1, player can hit multiples times the start button. (I don't know if it's legal, don't use if you aren't sure)

eightbO VIP15/05/2014 05:01(edited 15/05/2014 05:03)

not sure if this is known already but server uptime breaks past 1 hour
[blockquote]59 mins 57 sec: [kz-endo] Server Uptime: 59:57
60 mins 1 sec: [kz-endo] Server Uptime: 00:3601
60 mins 59 sec: [kz-endo] Server Uptime: 00:3659
61 mins 10 sec: [kz-endo] Server Uptime: 02:3610
63 mins 17sec: [kz-endo] Server Uptime: 04:3617

using kzdemogds.amxx // Kreedz Recording 0.6.2[/blockquote]

edit: p.s. my guess is that kz_lasttouch command will indeed make a demo illegal

gladius15/05/2014 05:54

Originally posted by eightbO
not sure if this is known already but server uptime breaks past 1 hour
[blockquote]59 mins 57 sec: [kz-endo] Server Uptime: 59:57
60 mins 1 sec: [kz-endo] Server Uptime: 00:3601
60 mins 59 sec: [kz-endo] Server Uptime: 00:3659
61 mins 10 sec: [kz-endo] Server Uptime: 02:3610
63 mins 17sec: [kz-endo] Server Uptime: 04:3617

using kzdemogds.amxx // Kreedz Recording 0.6.2[/blockquote]

edit: p.s. my guess is that kz_lasttouch command will indeed make a demo illegal


redownload plugin, I solved it ;)

about kz_lasttouch yeah I know i don't know if it's legal. I sent a PM to PsyxOpAt but he didn't answer me :(

random Tournament #315/05/2014 09:58(edited 15/05/2014 15:47)

Originally posted by gladius
Plugin updated, read changelog.

Added if kz_lasttouch is 1, player can hit multiples times the start button. (I don't know if it's legal, don't use if you aren't sure)

My time does not update after last new touch

EDIT: nvm works, i just restarted cs and it worked

gladius25/05/2014 05:10

Plugin updated, please read changelog.

Page 5 of 8

Please log in to post replies.