Kreedz Record Demo v0.8.0 (beta) !!

Started by gladius
18/04/2014 02:15
Page 6 of 8
rampLrecord holder25/05/2014 20:15

Originally posted by gladius
Plugin updated, please read changelog.

nice work but can u fix that usp switching when u start new run, is so annoying. ty :)

gladius25/05/2014 23:13

rampL, now it's fixed :)

rampLrecord holder25/05/2014 23:21

Originally posted by gladius
rampL, now it's fixed :)


ty :)

gladius26/05/2014 23:40

Plugin updated, please read changelog.

fixed a bug due to previous update.

ReDKzInD27/05/2014 16:33

bind "MOUSE4" "stop; /gc; record lj_R[E]D^"

this bind does not workin properly ..

Nikita27/05/2014 17:19

Originally posted by ReDkzInd
bind "MOUSE4" "stop; /gc; record lj_R[E]D^"

this bind does not workin properly ..

Because your bind is incorrect, the correct way would be: bind mouse4 "say /gocheck;stop;record lj_red"

gladius27/05/2014 21:07

Plugin updated, please read changelog.

improved ct, spec and autojoin :)

Roadrunner mapper11/06/2014 03:38

very nice!

FlaSh <3 aloahe11/06/2014 20:54

pretty cool

Kiskis11/06/2014 22:41(edited 12/06/2014 12:36)

hook is bugged when ducking and someone is spectating
also cannot break breakables when someone is spectating
aaaand fix amxx.cfg to more easily remove imessage and mess with other shit.

Kpoluk30/08/2014 13:29

Kiskis, it's strange, cause I haven't these bugs.

And I don't know whether author is still active, but I still want to hear sounds like "hp lost" and "got weapons", and do not hear sounds at start. Please, separate them :)
And you wrote that you added xj maps in axn map.ini file, but there is no such file and folder in your archives (anyway, it works fine when I created it, thx)
Also I saw some lines in your liblist.gam, where you refer to linux and osx metamods, but there are no any of them in your archives (and again, I'm win user, so it's ok for me)


Juice03/09/2014 17:45(edited 03/09/2014 17:46)

Originally posted by Kpoluk
Kiskis, it's strange, cause I haven't these bugs.

And I don't know whether author is still active, but I still want to hear sounds like "hp lost" and "got weapons", and do not hear sounds at start. Please, separate them :)

replace new szStupidSounds[][] = ... code with this (starts at line 331):

	
new szStupidSounds[][] =
{
"doors/doorstop1.wav", "doors/doorstop2.wav", "doors/doorstop3.wav",
"player/bhit_kevlar-1.wav", "player/bhit_flesh-1.wav", "player/bhit_flesh-2.wav",
"player/bhit_flesh-3.wav","player/pl_swim1.wav", "player/pl_swim2.wav",
"player/pl_swim3.wav", "player/pl_swim4.wav", "player/waterrun.wav",
"weapons/knife_hit1.wav", "weapons/knife_hit2.wav", "weapons/knife_hit3.wav",
"weapons/knife_hit4.wav", "weapons/knife_stab.wav", "weapons/knife_deploy1.wav",
"items/9mmclip1.wav"
};

gladius03/09/2014 17:58

I'm active yeah :)

Sorry man my mistake, I updated files with axn maps file.
About linux and mac osx yeah I only submitted Win version, sorry.

If you want to hear such sounds you mentioned please use Juice' code posted above.

Btw if someone have any idea to make this plugin better please tell me :)

Kpoluk03/09/2014 20:43

thx juice, I've left only these (and applied it to kzru listen server) :

"doors/doorstop1.wav", "doors/doorstop2.wav", "doors/doorstop3.wav", "player/bhit_kevlar-1.wav", "player/waterrun.wav", "items/9mmclip1.wav"

Juice03/09/2014 21:25

gj then

Kpoluk12/09/2014 18:38(edited 05/10/2014 22:58)

I've got a message about kz_wrmsg: when it is assigned to 0, there is no finish message at all. I guess it should be there, but only with your personal time.

ah, nvm, I'll try it myself. And a couple of other things people asked for :)

UPD I made some changes and I will post them tomorrow!

gladius19/05/2015 05:30(edited 19/05/2015 05:42)

Sorry people for dont take care about your posts, but now i'm back and waiting for you :)

Updated to v0.8.0. Please download it and test new features (It was tested in a while, so please post any problem)
- Stopwatch
- Bot replay (say /replay)

I made this post so quickly please tell me if you need more info about this stuffs.

buh19/05/2015 06:11

[spanish] Gladius, fijate si podes agregar una función que detecte si hay internet al momento de actualizar los records, porque una vez quise jugar sin internet y se crasheaba el juego al momento de cargar el mapa (en el proceso de actualización de records). O en todo caso agregar un cvar para determinar si querés que se actualicen los records automáticamente o no, porque definitivamente lo tendría desactivado.

Sorry guys, lazy to write in english.

gladius20/05/2015 17:58

ok, I'll check that

[ES] voy a ver eso.

paslalalarecord holderlj record holder21/05/2015 20:06

Hello gds, I suggest you add (cp, nc, god, + hook) set to Illegal information which, after completion of the timing as a reminder.

Page 6 of 8

Please log in to post replies.