Kreedz Record Demo v0.8.0 (beta) !!

Started by gladius
18/04/2014 02:15
Page 7 of 8
paslalalarecord holderlj record holder21/05/2015 20:08

Originally posted by Perfectslife
Hello gds, I suggest you add (cp, nc, god, + hook) set to Illegal information which, after completion of the timing as a reminder.

also, pause, or continue operation BOT will have warning

rainstorm22/05/2015 23:32

The kz-records are not working for me, either xj o cc. I did both .txts, but doesn't work.
Am I the only one? How can I fix it?

iNsprate moviemaker23/05/2015 00:30

Originally posted by rainstorm
The kz-records are not working for me, either xj o cc. I did both .txts, but doesn't work.
Am I the only one? How can I fix it?

fap

rainstorm23/05/2015 00:40

Originally posted by iNsprate
Originally posted by rainstorm
The kz-records are not working for me, either xj o cc. I did both .txts, but doesn't work.
Am I the only one? How can I fix it?

fap

Still not working :[

iNsprate moviemaker23/05/2015 04:03

shit u joined xj a year earlier

OT: fap until it's fixed.

Countyzz23/05/2015 09:34

Originally posted by rainstorm
The kz-records are not working for me, either xj o cc. I did both .txts, but doesn't work.
Am I the only one? How can I fix it?


https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92836446/KZWR.rar in case u want individual plugin. HF

gladius02/09/2015 02:44

I just updated a minor bug which affect record command and prints

kzz1lla02/09/2015 05:30

Originally posted by gladius
I just updated a minor bug which affect record command and prints

Thank you gladius!

volte13/10/2015 02:48

hi man, very grateful for the plugin, its awesome to not have to wait the restartround time anymore..
only one minor thing: i feel like its impossible for me to hit jumpbugs without godmode on, because the next round instantly starts as soon as i die. it just feels like getting vanished if you die. can you somehow prolong the time it takes to respawn after you died? or is it the same command that prolongs the restartround time?

Ducu13/10/2015 14:56

Originally posted by volte
hi man, very grateful for the plugin, its awesome to not have to wait the restartround time anymore..
only one minor thing: i feel like its impossible for me to hit jumpbugs without godmode on, because the next round instantly starts as soon as i die. it just feels like getting vanished if you die. can you somehow prolong the time it takes to respawn after you died? or is it the same command that prolongs the restartround time?

then dont die and survive jumpbugin'''''' D:

volte13/10/2015 16:07

you should try it mate, it feels really weird.. it feels like you die before hitting the ground

Kristofuz13/10/2015 20:56

Originally posted by volte
hi man, very grateful for the plugin, its awesome to not have to wait the restartround time anymore..
only one minor thing: i feel like its impossible for me to hit jumpbugs without godmode on, because the next round instantly starts as soon as i die. it just feels like getting vanished if you die. can you somehow prolong the time it takes to respawn after you died? or is it the same command that prolongs the restartround time?

trying to beat spr1ns records? xd

volte14/10/2015 00:42

me? nah. never :)

ok i take back my words, it is possible to make jb without godmode, just feels strange sometimes, dunno :D

gladius03/12/2016 22:34

I'm around here, please post any issues or suggestions, I'm going to work on it if it's useful/bug fixes.

heheyz26/12/2016 14:48

hey i need help, so i wana do wr on surf_zelda_v2, and it doesnt support this wr plugin lol, it doesnt open the map in new game...,ppl told me it does open, but prob i am doing something wrong lol, help meh plez.., i think it has something to do with addons...fml

Nannou05/01/2017 21:22

Nice plugin, but one problem. Didn't find godmode cvar for record slide maps, where godmode are allowed. Would be usefull if you add it. Also would be good if you remove give scout on maps life cellblock, man_madness e.t.c. after "full screen update" ( like restart or rerecord demo ).

MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #120/02/2017 18:12

Can anyone remind me how to remove message in chat when you use /cp? "[KZ] Checkpoint has been placed". Thanks!

FAME20/02/2017 18:19

Try this:

Originally posted by gladius
- kz_chatmsg <2|1|0> - All/Important/Off hide plugin messages in chat (default: 2)

MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #120/02/2017 18:34

Originally posted by FAME
Try this:

Originally posted by gladius
- kz_chatmsg <2|1|0> - All/Important/Off hide plugin messages in chat (default: 2)

Hmm I tried this, but it's still there with 1 and 0 options. :(

'vaMpPpPpp06/03/2017 20:10(edited 06/03/2017 22:40)

anyone know why after i save my run it crashes the game? i complete the run, demo gets saved, then cs gives me a black screen and says "loading..." with white text and then crashes to desktop.

Page 7 of 8

Please log in to post replies.