What happened?

Started by Twize[k]
05/05/2014 21:41
Page 2 of 2
SwiftSpear07/05/2014 08:53

I got tired of only ever seeing you on Twize, so I started jumping on the endo server 1.6. Nothing personal, but there's more people to talk to there.

Acelamb19/05/2014 08:00

Sooo...? Been quite a while since it was said a release would come "soon"

Raptor 24/05/2014 17:33

Work on KZMod has resumed now! I'm sorry for the delay, but now I have lots of time for it. Once it's in a state where some news can be posted, I'll be sure to let everyone know. I can definitely say that HDR works and demos are smooth so far.

PsYxOpAt mapper24/05/2014 20:42

Good, let me know if you need anything.

Raptor 25/05/2014 00:28

Will do, many thanks!

Acelamb29/06/2014 15:44

Is there going to be a kzmod demorelease before the new kzmod version? Seemed like it was a couple of months ago, but i'm not so sure anymore. Would be nice to know if recording atm is pointless or not.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.