Mapping Contest thread

Started by FuZzy1 mapper
01/07/2014 19:23
Page 11 of 11
PU9makerrecord holder07/08/2014 15:48

Like I said its your ( mappers ) decision about the extension.
If you need it and the rest of you agree, be my guests but keep in mind that the extension means a few more days. ( Lets say till the 1st streaming day ) which most likely will happen on Saturday 16. August

Yes PU9 but does not really matter that 1 out of 20 will not be ok with extend...as fuzzy1 said there is no reason to not be allowed uploading the maps till first stream...you will not take a decission just with the maps you recive on 8august.....just let people upload their map till stream-day and if some1 is late after 16august is their problem ,we started the stream already:)

SadPuppy mapper07/08/2014 15:56

My point is that the mappers won't know if there will be an extension until it is too late, ie after the deadline. It would be more useful to KNOW if there will be an extension or not beforehand...And this would also solve the issue of getting several versions from everyone.

SadPuppy mapper08/08/2014 15:48

Contest_kz_unicorn_SadPuppy.rar
105.1 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!1NUEjJjZ!pJtu5Ti8OGI-7SQGB5QDgtbt8nVe9yc5L4k9hfHDHGs

Pre extension version... =)

JustErroR^ mapper08/08/2014 16:41

Originally posted by SadPuppy
Contest_kz_unicorn_SadPuppy.rar
105.1 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!1NUEjJjZ!pJtu5Ti8OGI-7SQGB5QDgtbt8nVe9yc5L4k9hfHDHGs

Pre extension version... =)


I have problem with the map, or maybe it's not only me. At start the map, everything is okay, but later when go in some room, then my cs just crash! I tried many times, but still the same. Someone have problem like me?

Cobrex mapper Tournament #208/08/2014 17:17

So when is the deadline? Today or until streaming?

FuZzy1 mapper08/08/2014 18:21

@SadPuppy

I played your map a bit... didn't crashed for me.

The music doesn't fit with the map...

I couldn't get the coin in front of the dog statue... I see there seems to be a door in the glass but i couldn't open it...

The start button is somehow hidden... i stumble on it after i collected all the coins.
The "Stop" button moves...

Stumble on the coins in the ladder shaft by mistake... That would be the last place i'll look for...

Is that you voice? :D

I don't think it will be very popular on public servers, due to huge size and unusual gameplay...

SadPuppy mapper08/08/2014 18:30

@FuZzy1

To get into that room with my statue you have to shoot the red seals surrounding it which will make it explode and open for you.

The sign at spawn says go into the container (start button and info).

The stop button moves. Yes? So does the start button.

The panels in the start area clearly shows the locations of all the coins (blue lamps). Just check the panels if you cannot find all coins.

The voice is artificial, computer generated.

goatse08/08/2014 18:41

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/40849815173695393/A32FAA20DF57D7C693B04D1A15808E1F0A2F50D3/ ty that was rly fun and interesting i loled at shrodingers cat dead or alive :D

jaguarBR mapper08/08/2014 20:36

deadline is today or until stream ?

PU9makerrecord holder08/08/2014 20:39

Until 1st Stream day

jaguarBR mapper08/08/2014 20:50

Originally posted by PU9maker
Until 1st Stream day


ty

fakan08/08/2014 20:56

I just submitted my map :)! please pugmaker could you add me? I seem I can't add you on steam , getting errors , search for "topdeal"

SadPuppy mapper08/08/2014 21:30

Let the tinkering begin! Woohooo!
Rebuilding my shell...optimizing...
Puppy be crazy...puppy got an idea yo...
woot...

fakan08/08/2014 21:34

Originally posted by SadPuppy
Let the tinkering begin! Woohooo!
Rebuilding my shell...optimizing...
Puppy be crazy...puppy got an idea yo...
woot...

good luck!

FuZzy1 mapper16/08/2014 22:37

So who watched the stream?
Who would you think will win? Or who will get the first 3 places?
There are still 6 more maps to test tomorrow so we ain't seen everything yet...

SzczupaK16/08/2014 22:48

I liked the tenkae map and kicius. Rly cool. Also sadpuppy and incredible job u done there but it was too complicated to me and to long but awesome job u made.

Page 11 of 11

Please log in to post replies.