e-dark, e-dark#2 or what's next? [Let's philosophize!]

Started by Trolis
10/07/2014 03:23
Page 2 of 2
ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP10/07/2014 23:56(edited 11/07/2014 00:24)

Funny how he is mentioning such a huge "found" as something that has secondary importance to the post. I'm currently reading some old threads discussing that matter, some claim to know the technique but choose to not reveal it but I don't really believe there is something out there that would allow you to gain that breakneck speed out of nowhere. I somehow have this association for edark #2 though, when you spam the box with "e" and have a fly, although there was nothing said about boxes and I assume this box bug was found long before 2008 so no idea. I'll keep investigating :D

Ryderc11/07/2014 00:03

Yeah, it keep me and Grrr awake some night, but now I'm a bit tired by all that.

It's useless anyways, it could be just "fun" to know, so good luck lurking :p

Juice11/07/2014 00:21

I will never believe in such thing unless I see a demo that I can replicate in-game.

~krater~11/07/2014 02:29

idk for you but I dont even get this phrase 18 units jump or 64 units jump da hell? O_O

kaynerecord holder11/07/2014 06:12

Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by g-Lp
I've played kz on csgo (with pizza), that was terrible. There is no slowdown so you just keep running and jump everywhere

yeah, i just played it for a few mins my first time too and i really hated it, but gave it another try like a week ago and been playing it alot since.. its nothing like 1.6 :)

I also tried cs:go kz and damn, I hated it xD the 1.6 movements and feeling is completely different imo, there's no game that can make kz better than 1.6 :)

no one ever said it's better than 1.6, simply because it's not. but just because it's not as good as 1.6 doesnt mean it's not the future.
to have this community stay alive for possibly another 10 years we need to move on and accept the fact that csgo is the future of kz, even if you hate it or not. afaik theres no site like XJ on csgo yet with all the wrs and stuff but it'll come one day.

i dont see how xj will survive another 2 years without anything changing, it's already about to drown with the awful maps recently accepted.

Originally posted by ~krater~
idk for you but I dont even get this phrase 18 units jump or 64 units jump da hell? O_O

18 units jump is probably standing for jb. There were some references to it in the old threads. I hardly imagine how you speed-boost model using jb though :S

Ryderc11/07/2014 13:11

The 64 units jump whose I was making reference was in a post by Numb, where he did post a demo of himself jumping on a 64 units block ( or 65, don't remember what is the limit), which is theorycally impossible by one unit.

He told us it was a little bug thanks to high FPS, but we never get more information about that.

Numb, best storyteller on XJ's forum <3

Trolis11/07/2014 14:58

Originally posted by Ryderc
Numb, best storyteller on XJ's forum <3

Mhm, what about kafds?

JamBawa11/07/2014 19:56

Originally posted by Ryderc
The 64 units jump whose I was making reference was in a post by Numb, where he did post a demo of himself jumping on a 64 units block ( or 65, don't remember what is the limit), which is theorycally impossible by one unit.


What. Any link?

Ryderc12/07/2014 02:24

No sorry, and I don't feel like searching in every Numb's post tonight, maybe an other time !

nigerioasc12/07/2014 15:04

probably the same technique that many cs hacks got to make you gstrafe at a ever increasing speed

jack frog26/07/2014 11:03

Originally posted by Ovidiu Dumitru
What happened to you jack frog? I recall you being a really down to earth member of this community.

Thanks! I still am, but this guy really pissed me off and I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

cahz0r Tournament #326/07/2014 12:21

Originally posted by Ryderc
The 64 units jump whose I was making reference was in a post by Numb, where he did post a demo of himself jumping on a 64 units block ( or 65, don't remember what is the limit), which is theorycally impossible by one unit.

He told us it was a little bug thanks to high FPS, but we never get more information about that.

Numb, best storyteller on XJ's forum <3

if you are trying to jump on a squared box(64x64x64) you wont make it but if you are trying to jump on a box like this Image then it is possible to climb it.
if i remember correctly he did that 64 units jump on a lamp on kzblt_zigzaghop, which had a slope at top like in the image above but the angle of the slope was smaller, it was hard to reach even with 100fps.
smaller anlge -> harder to reach top.

Ryderc26/07/2014 12:43

Cahz0r you got it ! That was exactly that, thank you.
I don't remember if it was exclusively on sloped box, but could be.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.