Lazy admins
It is now pretty obvious to me that XJ admins don't check any demos whatsoever. I see problems with different map versions in the lastest demo release. I don't get how the demo admins even accepted my demo in the first place if it is the cosy version they have. There's also problems with the record holder icon. Some people shouldn't have it while others should. I think XJ needs new admins?
PS: no wonder fames demo got accepted in the first place, LOL.
Originally posted by kQbmigIt is now pretty obvious to me that XJ admins don't check any demos whatsoever. I see problems with different map versions in the lastest demo release. I don't get how the demo admins even accepted my demo in the first place if it is the cosy version they have. There's also problems with the record holder icon. Some people shouldn't have it while others should. I think XJ needs new admins?
PS: no wonder fames demo got accepted in the first place, LOL.
you must be really mad to act this salty all the time , don't you want to make your own kz-community? pointproving.net?
Originally posted by LIGHTHEPOTOriginally posted by kQbmigIt is now pretty obvious to me that XJ admins don't check any demos whatsoever. I see problems with different map versions in the lastest demo release. I don't get how the demo admins even accepted my demo in the first place if it is the cosy version they have. There's also problems with the record holder icon. Some people shouldn't have it while others should. I think XJ needs new admins?
PS: no wonder fames demo got accepted in the first place, LOL.
you must be really mad to act this salty all the time , don't you want to make your own kz-community? pointproving.net?
So I take it you prefer lazy admins?
Originally posted by kQbmigOriginally posted by LIGHTHEPOTOriginally posted by kQbmigIt is now pretty obvious to me that XJ admins don't check any demos whatsoever. I see problems with different map versions in the lastest demo release. I don't get how the demo admins even accepted my demo in the first place if it is the cosy version they have. There's also problems with the record holder icon. Some people shouldn't have it while others should. I think XJ needs new admins?
PS: no wonder fames demo got accepted in the first place, LOL.
you must be really mad to act this salty all the time , don't you want to make your own kz-community? pointproving.net?
So I take it you prefer lazy admins?
Admin are only people same as me or you , I don't mind their work tempo , I'm here just for fun , I don't care much about demo releases , worl records and stuff , this is still just a game and game community , you are taking it somehow too seriously , I don't get why though , it is true there are a lot of things to improve but still it's just a game and hobby , not paid job , not a work paying life needs and so.. Everyone still has real-life and their own problems I believe
It's not about if I take it "too seriously" or not. I mean what's the point of having demo admins if they don't check the demos anyway?
The problem about wr holder icon is since years man, back in 2010 I asked faker to give me it
because icon aint automaticly, and they just lazy to set them after rls
Originally posted by kQbmigIt's not about if I take it "too seriously" or not. I mean what's the point of having demo admins if they don't check the demos anyway?
If you think you could do it better then up there in other links is a job application form , if not please don't blame on them , this is half life engine in 2014 , cheats can't be really stopped completly anymore..
so if I can't do it better myself, I can't have a say? You know this board was created to help and improve the site right? All I'm doing is just expressing my opinion about the staff in order to help and improve the site.
Originally posted by kQbmigso if I can't do it better myself, I can't have a say? You know this board was created to help and improve the site right? All I'm doing is just expressing my opinion about the staff in order to help and improve the site.
Blaming never helps , constructive critism or suggestions does , expressing yourself is ok until the point you become ironic and satiric like in
"I think XJ needs new admins?"
"PS: no wonder fames demo got accepted in the first place, LOL."
This doesn't help anything , is nor constructive critism nor suggestion , it's just satiric shout-out , and such attitude is not nice nor cool..
Originally posted by LIGHTHEPOTOriginally posted by kQbmigso if I can't do it better myself, I can't have a say? You know this board was created to help and improve the site right? All I'm doing is just expressing my opinion about the staff in order to help and improve the site.
Blaming never helps , constructive critism or suggestions does , expressing yourself is ok until the point you become ironic and satiric like in
"I think XJ needs new admins?"
"PS: no wonder fames demo got accepted in the first place, LOL."
This doesn't help anything , is nor constructive critism nor suggestion , it's just satiric shout-out , and such attitude is not nice nor cool..
Well it can be right, but what NAPZ says is also true. The democheckers are democheckers for something, if they can't/don't want to do their job so is time to search for another ones. I mean, leggie discovered that fame's demo wasn't legit, thing that a demochecker should've done before the release.
@LIGHTTHEPOT Well put indeed. =)
I was serious when I said XJ needs new admins, I wasn't ironic.
Anyway this thread is not about my attitude or how you perceive things. Please stick to the original thread subject.
Originally posted by kQbmigI was serious when I said XJ needs new admins, I wasn't ironic.
Anyway this thread is not about my attitude or how you perceive things. Please stick to the original thread subject.
There is no real subject in this thread , you didn't ask people about opinions , you didn't really share anything , as I said it is true there is not much going around and a lot of things could be better , but look at the title "Lazy admins" that's just rude , there are million other ways to point this out which could actually help or lead into little improvement.
I'm going to stop replying to you because I don't care what you think about my attitude or how I formulate things, seriously. And by the way, the thread subject is about admins being lazy if anyone was wondering. You're more than welcome to share your point of view.
Another thread that went down the toilet.
Lighthepot, I see that you're only from 2011 registered. Well, XJ used to take care of demos better than now.
NAPZ, you should give 'em a break. They're trying to handle the new wave of cosy maps that were accepted, so being possibly 2 versions of a map is making them dizzy. Just wait and all will get fixed.
Originally posted by CobrexAnother thread that went down the toilet.
Lighthepot, I see that you're only from 2011 registered. Well, XJ used to take care of demos better than now.
NAPZ, you should give 'em a break. They're trying to handle the new wave of cosy maps that were accepted, so being possibly 2 versions of a map is making them dizzy. Just wait and all will get fixed.
I had an older account a really long time ago 2009+- but I left cs then and came back in 2011 and couldn't really find the account seemed like it got deleted , also I left again in late 2012/early 2013 and came back now , I know it was much better and much more alive , but you know that nothing lasts forever. Also there wasn't so many "undetectable" cheats back then.
@ lighthepot I don't think subject means what you think it does.
Posting in NAPZ thread.
Seriously though admins should be a little more careful about things. I know it's difficult and it takes time but there are people such as me who appreciate the hard work of yours. Thanks.
First of all its not about me being lazy to check demos. Ive spent like 10-12 hours checking all the possible things leggie's taught me about demos to make sure I won't overlook anything.
Secondly : I removed wr holder icon from players who dont have WRs anymore and I said in the chatbox that if there is a WR holder w/o wr holder icon he can PM me and Ill give it to him. I know its easy to overlook 1 chatbox post but u can always ask fot it, it works like that for a long time. So dont be lazy to ask.
The problem with map versions is really not my fault. I downloaded maps from XJ's maplist ( portal,delta..) and then I watched uploaded WRs on them. I thought its the right versions. Honestly what demo admin would search if its Cosy version or XJ, the demo are viewable on both versions.. which is also an issue. I mainly focus on cheats, not versions. ( its not a good excuse but I want u to understand its hard )
If we ever accept maps from Cosy again, we need to separate them somehow cuz the current way causing incredible mess and its easy to overlook.
Please log in to post replies.