Lazy admins

Started by kQbmigrecord holder
06/08/2014 00:29
Page 2 of 2
ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/08/2014 10:05

I shouldn't justify myself but well.

Summer time: vacations + managing the whole company while my bosses are on vacations + out almost every evening = I'm at home twice a week.

Ah and for your information, XJ always used to be working slowly during summer, ever since I registered to the website 9 years ago.

Enjoy your summer holidays.

PsYxOpAt mapper06/08/2014 10:17

Maps are fine. We have accepted the map and haven't update it. If your demo is from cosy and it's still the best time I don't see a problem accepting it.

Ovidiu Dumitru06/08/2014 10:28(edited 06/08/2014 10:29)

As far as I understand, some maps might be different tho? Like extra shortcuts and other things?

So the way I understood is that first the player made a mistake by recording on cc version and not ours. And then we did a mistake by not clearly separating the maps, to know which version is which. And then we did another mistake by accepting your demo. Is that correct?

I'm confuse and dont know much about NAPZ demo and other guy's but thats what i know: A demo can be seen on 2 version of a map.One version can have more"objects,entiys" in it than other verion and can still have the same size as the other version,so like this you can see a demos made on them on whatever version you want...
So yeah Ovidiu mby the record from cosy was send without knowing we should have a different version..and when the demo admin checked,it could have been impossible for him to know that the demo was on other version of the map if is still working.

kQbmig,just discuss with some demo admin or make a simple "Demo mistakes" thread instead of saying things around what does not help.
Try to explain to admins so they can understand where is the mistake and fix it as soon as possible!

SzczupaK06/08/2014 18:32

Mistake is a mistake. If u makes mistakes at work you getting fired, or business have problems if u r a boss.

goatse06/08/2014 19:38

Originally posted by SzczupaK
Mistake is a mistake. If u makes mistakes at work you getting fired, or business have problems if u r a boss.


what if you buy privileged shares? than you still receive the divident and you dont care if the business is collapsing. then you can make all the mistakes you want :D ok jokes aside. indeed there was a more polite way to bring the subject without calling people names and killing their motivation. but maybe he wanted to be rude cuz he was mad.

really.. i dont want to niggle im just curious why were you mad? didnt you know you were recording on different version and you understood just after the release and you were mad for the lost time (even if you dont know if they are going to remove the demo) or you knew for the problem with maps and that was the whole plan (checking if admins know for the problem and if not opening this thread and acting angry) i repeat i dont want to niggle.. just curious

WeMeRA06/08/2014 19:49

I think NAPZ needs to eat a chillpill!

kQbmigrecord holder06/08/2014 19:56

Originally posted by Ovidiu Dumitru
As far as I understand, some maps might be different tho? Like extra shortcuts and other things?

So the way I understood is that first the player made a mistake by recording on cc version and not ours. And then we did a mistake by not clearly separating the maps, to know which version is which. And then we did another mistake by accepting your demo. Is that correct?


I used XJ's map. I downloaded the map from the record list. Quality on the other hand used the Cosy version or w/e. He's able to do one extra skip/sc with the version he uses, which is obviously an unfair advantage.

So here's what you do: Remove Quality's current demo and put mine back up.

PU9makerrecord holder06/08/2014 20:12(edited 06/08/2014 20:14)

napz, your demo has been restored. Sorry for the inconvenience.

IDENY's demo will be removed tomorrow/day after tomorrow

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.