This scene is dead? MEMORIES OF KREEDZ 100%
TITLE : MEMORIES OF KREEDZ
I welcome all again.We are watching our scene for some time and unfortunately I have to be honest that it slowly dies, but to all old and new people on the scene to raise i first came up with a great idea. I would like to make a movie that this time not great skills would show jumpers, but climate throughout our community
.What I have in mind, so that everyone has sent me her old demos which recalls his best times to which he would return.I'm going to tell you, you wrote about this film to a friend from the scene and sent to me these demo to show the true climate on kreedz and not skills strokes.This may be the only film in which there is amore than 100 people, as I have already.Everyone can send me your demo that resembles him beautiful times () the film does not have to be packed with useful effects of climate change, but it will be a very.very to me fit your first demos,I know that you do not have to also i accept these newer demos.
If someone has a contact to such old demos from legend(brian,bibo,hel_x etc.), this can send me one ... so it's really what's going on in this videos already translators. film is simply remind your best times never to return.I will provide as well as your example, I am on this stage somewhere from 2007 and a welcome i remember those old times.Unfortunately I do not have any demos, but especially for the film I'll burn something old school demos this was a long long time ago:)
Yet I would like to add, that the more people will send me the demo the better because then it really shows in the film community of this whole scene.You can also send me some funny situations which took place during the recording demos.Also, I would ask, if you have any funny pictures from Kreedz as well as you can to me, of course, must relate to this topic.
Remember if you want to make this film was made, write to your friends about demos.The more demos, the greater the chance that this film will be created. The film will be used playerbars, that each hopper feel -honored- and returned memories to your best times.This scene is dead? Prove that you do not :)
.Remember this movie is about you,demo can be your best, but also those that you like best memories. It's hard to explain this to me, a film is to be for a souvenir.When you watch it you will have you recalled precious than rubies: moments.
Demos need not be in 2008, in science crucially me this film is to be a keepsake for you what demo you pick is no longer dependent on you. I am the only person who assemble in whole, and from you depends on how the film will look and what you will look like/mention it. Can you realize that the film will be in terms of strokes weak but in terms of our climate and memories this may be your masterpiece.
I found some demos from the old project's \/
line up :
-eclipzh [x]
-Fashionz
- Phinx
- Phew
- madekb
- crytex [x]
- NHZ
- Klefer [x]
- propane
- expansion
-Tonto
-CzupaCzups
-StormZz
-zhady
-FoF
-ajR
-Bananus
-heL^_x [x]
-bibo
-Chrizzo
zythH^ [x]
Hitlooser
cahz0r [x]
WeMeRA[x]
nobody^ [x]
T3dBundy
deus
Cordyline
Juice [x]
shNz
buh [x]
Nannou
Mathzz [x]
Shady [x]
Klimpen
Translucent [x]
omilo
toytoy [x]
brian [x]
shooting-star
Noxer [x]
Jig'SaW [x]
County [x]
Lolz [x]
candEE [x]
spr1n [x]
memek
knoxville
deidi
random
[x] = done
19/02/15
http://www29.speedyshare.com/HpvYA/download/1.jpg
http://www29.speedyshare.com/UZnaK/download/2.jpg
http://www29.speedyshare.com/g5NTV/download/3.jpg
http://www29.speedyshare.com/jxksd/download/4.jpg
22/02/2015
http://www30.speedyshare.com/BddG5/download/6.jpg
http://www31.speedyshare.com/rEERx/download/7.jpg
http://www33.speedyshare.com/kbbsr/download/8.jpg
23/02/2015
http://www33.speedyshare.com/aDP9b/download/11.jpg
http://www33.speedyshare.com/Tv6AG/download/10.jpg
http://www30.speedyshare.com/F7Aj2/download/9.jpg
25/02/2015
http://www.speedyshare.com/ngeVy/22.jpg
http://www.speedyshare.com/vU2KQ/21.jpg
http://www.speedyshare.com/NjXdB/23.jpg
Last Updated - 29.09.2014[br][br]
Last Updated - 29.09.2014[br][br]
Please send me your demo's in private message.Regards[/center]
Prove that i do not what?Fix your title,please.Also good luck with the project.
1 demo max?
Originally posted by ndR1 demo max?
unfortunately yes, thanks in advance ;)
Sounds passionate enough but can anyone word english version of this to me? Is he asking for bad demos because that is the real kz?
In before Scary comes in: bla bla bla I hear this from 80s and guess what, kz is still alive!!
Gl mate ;)
so do you have a specific date on how old the demos should be or something?
Originally posted by Kristofuzso do you have a specific date on how old the demos should be or something?
2008,2007 and older i guess
Good Luck!
Bad me understood .Remember this movie is about you,demo can be your best, but also those that you like best memories. It's hard to explain this to me, a film is to be for a souvenir.When you watch it you will have you recalled precious than rubies: moments.
Demos need not be in 2008, in science crucially me this film is to be a keepsake for you what demo you pick is no longer dependent on you. I am the only person who assemble in whole, and from you depends on how the film will look and what you will look like/mention it. Can you realize that the film will be in terms of strokes weak but in terms of our climate and memories this may be your masterpiece.
gl my amazing friend !!!, ofc I send for u my best demo \o/
well i didnt really understand all of this, but i think i got the idea. sounds cool to me. unfortunatly i lost all my demos, but i think ndR should have 2 or 3 demos of mine (?)
I think I don't have them anymore since I formated my hard disk several times afterwards kaffee :/
I'll look for them though, but it's very unlikely that I find something.
what i assume is the english version of this would be:
he would like KZ demos from everybody from their most memorable moments in KZ, something that excited you and really takes you back to "the good times" it doesn't have to be an insane demo, it doesn't have to be bad it could even just be a funny demo, just so long as it reminds you of what kz really is to you.
something along those lines?
Originally posted by leggiewhat i assume is the english version of this would be:
he would like KZ demos from everybody from their most memorable moments in KZ, something that excited you and really takes you back to "the good times" it doesn't have to be an insane demo, it doesn't have to be bad it could even just be a funny demo, just so long as it reminds you of what kz really is to you.
something along those lines?
That's what I understood too, but I must admit it was a bit cryptic and I had to read the text rather carefully :-)
Originally posted by leggiewhat i assume is the english version of this would be:
he would like KZ demos from everybody from their most memorable moments in KZ, something that excited you and really takes you back to "the good times" it doesn't have to be an insane demo, it doesn't have to be bad it could even just be a funny demo, just so long as it reminds you of what kz really is to you.
something along those lines?
That' s exactly what I mean
If nokkan have edgebug then dont accept it ;D and gl to your project.
Many random name and cheater in this list, sad. Good luck tho
Edit : I didn't understand the topic
all hail oldsql jumpers
Originally posted by k a f f e ewell i didnt really understand all of this, but i think i got the idea. sounds cool to me. unfortunatly i lost all my demos, but i think ndR should have 2 or 3 demos of mine (?)
Ask Kafds, he has more than 2k demos lol ^^
Please log in to post replies.