This scene is dead? MEMORIES OF KREEDZ 100%

Started by polsik
25/08/2014 20:56
Page 2 of 4
ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/08/2014 11:00

FYI: heL is not German but French and otcheto was banned for cheating

Cobrex mapper Tournament #227/08/2014 13:02(edited 27/08/2014 13:05)

@ndR: i think XJ is ready to give otcheto a break after all these years ... he didn't cheat his 256, right? (tho he won't play nowadays)
I'll search my folder for some 2009-ish TJ but its barely possible to find something.

@g-Lp: <----- talking about random dudes :)))

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #127/08/2014 13:16(edited 27/08/2014 13:17)

Originally posted by Cobrex
@g-Lp: <----- talking about random dudes :)))


Do you see my name in ? No ? Then everything is alright.
Although I didn't understand the meaning of this topic at first, you don't need to be that aggressive towards everyone, I called you cheater like many other, that's the reality, don't be mad about that.

And don't talk about randomness when I started playing before you were even born

WeMeRA27/08/2014 13:24

Good luch with this project.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #227/08/2014 13:33

You dont seem to understand ... we were ok until that, and instead of trying to understand something since you've knew me before, you were a sheep & called me a cheater. Its bcuz u turned your back on me .. but np. That reply of mine wasnt made bcuz of you called me names, its bcuz instead of supporting a (possibly) big kz movie, you flamed. So what if some of the names are random, its a damn movie and this community needs that!

I'm playing kreedz since 2006 ... i barely believe you knew about it back then

polsik, I'm gonna get in touch with some players too. I'll keep you in touch on steam, just don't quit this project!

_)_ Comment Banned27/08/2014 14:53

Originally posted by ndR
FYI: heL is not German but French and otcheto was banned for cheating


holy shit mate he was the first guy to use cl_sidespeed 300 in a lj demo (his 257) and he didnt even know if its legal or not and the first guy to ever land 256lj,and all you say its he is banned for cheating :( he is no more a cheater than the cheaters here in xj records list

propanelj record holder27/08/2014 15:35

Originally posted by g-Lp
And don't talk about randomness when I started playing before you were even born

that makes you a legend :)

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #127/08/2014 16:07

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by g-Lp
And don't talk about randomness when I started playing before you were even born

that makes you a legend :)


Did I say I was? I'm not and that's why I wont be in this movie.

Originally posted by Cobrex
You dont seem to understand ... we were ok until that, and instead of trying to understand something since you've knew me before, you were a sheep & called me a cheater. Its bcuz u turned your back on me .. but np.

So because you two stood well before does it mean that he has to respect all your decisions?

No. Judge by acts.

Scary Tournament #228/08/2014 11:52(edited 28/08/2014 11:59)

Originally posted by ShoCk
Sounds passionate enough but can anyone word english version of this to me? Is he asking for bad demos because that is the real kz?

In before Scary comes in: bla bla bla I hear this from 80s and guess what, kz is still alive!!


Beat me to a pulp! Well look around, we're still here. Maybe i should jump the waggon and spend the next 5 years preaching about the eminent and sudden death of KZ, just for fun. I'll think about it

Originally posted by Scary
Originally posted by ShoCk
Sounds passionate enough but can anyone word english version of this to me? Is he asking for bad demos because that is the real kz?

In before Scary comes in: bla bla bla I hear this from 80s and guess what, kz is still alive!!


Beat me to a pulp! Well look around, we're still here. Maybe i should jump the waggon and spend the next 5 years preaching about the eminent and sudden death of KZ, just for fun. I'll think about it

Love your positivity! I think it's soon to judge, big changes are to come :)

DiDo-Grecord holder28/08/2014 19:09(edited 28/08/2014 19:21)

http://postimg.org/image/mvha898gf/ look at stormzz comment :)) http://postimg.org/image/4vqgmu9sf/ http://postimg.org/image/wkt3dd98j/
Its not a demo , but its really epic moment ! :)

EDITED : I FOUND THE DEMOS http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/OYdtR07MYLKhi%2FZmoB3r4A

Jonde28/08/2014 19:37

HAHA DiDo-G and the 32man tower I got 1 hour demo of that

Cobrex mapper Tournament #228/08/2014 20:39

When was that man? Wow

_)_ Comment Banned28/08/2014 21:05

cs8.unacs.bg 4life VoDkA`BoY the boss great pics and demos man :)

polsik28/08/2014 22:24

Originally posted by DiDo-G
http://postimg.org/image/mvha898gf/ look at stormzz comment :)) http://postimg.org/image/4vqgmu9sf/ http://postimg.org/image/wkt3dd98j/
Its not a demo , but its really epic moment ! :)

EDITED : I FOUND THE DEMOS http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/OYdtR07MYLKhi%2FZmoB3r4A


thanks a lot ! :)

TonTo29/08/2014 01:33

Best of luck, Polsik !

Lelekolkosamdobar29/08/2014 16:13

Polsik, I couldn't understand the whole idea of this but I can only wish you good luck bro!

DiDo-Grecord holder29/08/2014 16:37(edited 29/08/2014 16:41)

19th of September around 17:30 +2 GMT, 2009 hehe were great times :))) and yes its VODKA BOY wohooo :D
P.S. loved lan parties <3

Countyzz08/09/2014 10:59

GL with the project polsik ;)

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.