Unbeatten x-hard map list
Hello guys! Help me to create a list of unbitten without checkpoints extreme-hard maps from CC and maps which were never been realised anywhere. I will also glad to see demos with checkpoints of passing this maps.
I will start a list:
all1_unusually_x_fix all1aNce 70:24.11 [cp419; gc2042] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9r1V1jmocI
ccn_unmake all1aNce 28:52.40 [cp316; gc816] https://youtu.be/wkEyi1etg00
cd_dacaigou_v2 nike 15:59.11 [cp56; gc219] https://youtu.be/AFvddmKRMaY
chip_bhopnoob_x kappA_^ 6:47.84 [cp134; gc792] https://youtu.be/oTbUTRD6y78
dyd_sr nike 2:14.65 [cp52; gc40] https://youtu.be/7HA32AYle_4
fu_extreme throttle 3:38.58 [cp90; gc28] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX_SdAoGf5Y
fu_insane Stabilot 17:07.87 [cp147; gc419] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8GBn3TOxk
gbc_hb_hoLy all1aNce 24:43.54 [cp398; gc687] https://youtu.be/SQkLv79pjxA
hama_hb_all1ance all1aNce 27:10.19 [cp515; gc725] https://youtu.be/T6MLT-YvJxY
hb_lrs johnny 19:42.85 [cp417; gc371] https://youtu.be/2hHBKUm-qJY
hb_lrs2_beta johnny 69:44.85 [cp860; gc1738] https://youtu.be/i94HntmeTio
hb_PU9maker nike 8:27.98 [cp138; gc124] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIyM0GZQc_Y
hb_ShoCk round 9:42.93 [cp110; gc99] https://youtu.be/tOxz1p-hKuU
hb_sunako nike 6:01.59 [cp77; gc90] https://youtu.be/U27jkBJk5qM
hb_YRagoN92 nike 3:25.00 [cp48; gc38] https://youtu.be/wcGkJnLppF4
hfr_302 johnny 9:38.90 [cp142; gc146] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlipBJDF6fM
hfr_vault_h johnny 18:07.22 [cp319; gc386] https://youtu.be/XW_4A5kQ9xo
imkz_ivory nike 5:52.40 [cp78; gc120] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw0T3Rp1OmY
imkz_tsfh lrs 8:35.28 [cp158; gc93] https://youtu.be/KyR-cAbfunA
jkr_zuodiebl0ck_v3 nike 11:58.41 [cp117; gc230] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWOVbysKEIA
kzro_brick1337 all1aNce 13:05.67 [cp224; gc297] https://youtu.be/2vmR9L13eLM
kzro_brickngrass nike 6:41.24 [cp88; gc82] https://youtu.be/N5_pyJ4MZt4
kzro_wood_h nike 3:13.65 [cp58; gc31] https://youtu.be/NPgU2c_wnEs
kzua_mk_ashes_h all1aNce 17:21.37 [cp352; gc214] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Q9pCqqbpM
kzua_mk_ashes_x johnny 31:06.30 [cp257; gc511] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laynmz4mank
kzua_mk_illumina_h johnny 19:03.48 [cp233; gc243] https://youtu.be/lPDh_erqF8I
kzua_mk_posteriori_d all1aNce 50:43.33 [cp869; gc1026] https://youtu.be/8p9nd9bvSHE
kzz_prison_x .script 9:25.63 [cp51; gc113] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew2PMzdqyaI
nks_complex_h nike 24:23.37 [cp135; gc487] https://youtu.be/Io1jJn9DH2I
nks_y3k throttle 8:10.59 [cp159; gc97] https://youtu.be/CTjVVjarfbs
pprn_violetta_x Irs 7:50.92 [cp67; gc166] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj_5OaWpuAM
qsk_ease nike 4:21.90 [cp97; gc55] https://youtu.be/l7woHPxV0No
qsk_ineptus Gorbachev_x 3:53.68 [cp46; gc21] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGWPXXrquyM
script_blue_x .script 11:02.83 [cp54; gc303] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szUa7gVHXP4
this_map_will_rape_u throttle 14:37.40 [cp95; gc190] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVXhyDQlPIg
tz_3blockz Xednay 4:07.54 [cp100; gc73] https://youtu.be/tDNs_SFvFwo
bhop_g9_thefirst
bhop_ray
cd_niconiconi
dyd_hb_throttle
gbc_script_x
hfr_apex
hfr_blur
hfr_hb_toffifee
hfr_lunaris
ins_lab_h
jkr_zuodiebl0ck
jkr_zuodiebl0ck_v2_h
kzlu_lunatiBhop
kzpf_abduction_h
kzra_diaobhop_med
kzro bhopnslide
kzua_mk_amaria
kzua_mk_ashes_d
kzz_bhop
nz_hangman
playboybhop_h
pprn_cellblock_x
sec-room_x
stb_brokenblock_h
stb_brokenblock_h
stb_caveblock_x
super_abandoned_factory
wps_god
kzua_mk_illumina_h
johnny 27 min: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NqRCQ2vHqk
lrs 47 min: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cyOtKGmGG0
hfr_hb_toffifee
only toff has finished this map in 94min but demo is not exist i guess
none of them are unbeaten? i dont get it
I mean extreme hard maps witch are impossible to beat without cps. Corrected 1st post a bit.
Ok now I understand.
kzro_brick1337 patchouli's run
this_map_will_rape_u throttle's run
script_blue_x script's run
fu_insane stabilot's run
pprn_violetta_x lrs' run
hb_lrs patchouli's run
kzz_prison_x script's run
kzua_mk_ashes_h - beaten but no demos
kzua_mk_ashes_d - unbeaten
gbc_script_x - script 166min no demo
hfr_hb_toffifee - toffifee 94min no demo
hb_lrs2 - unreleased, beta version beaten by yragon92 388min
jkr_zuodiebl0ck
jkr_zuodiebl0ck_v2_h
jkr_zuodiebl0ck_v3 my run
hfr_302
hfr_vault_h
hfr_lunaris
hfr_blur
cd_niconiconi
imkz_ivory
kzra_diaobhop_med
kzz_bhop
pprn_cellblock_x
bhop_g9_thefirst
cd_dacaigou_v2
hb_PU9maker
hb_YRagoN92
kzua_mk_amaria
hb_sunako
super_abandoned_factory
ins_lab_h
wps_god
+ lots of maps on cosy that dont have a record
EDIT:
sec-room_x
hb_ShoCk
qsk_azure-2
kzlu_lunatiBhop(might be impossible without mpbhops, idk)
qsk_ease
dyd_sr
kzpf_abduction_h
kzro_wood_h
nz_hangman
imkz_tsfh
Nice idea but I think it would've been visually easier if you alligned your list or made an excel table or smth, it's a pain to see anything out right now.
@Hardbitter - It's not a problem. I will do this list alligned when I will get more maps and if jumpers will be interested in this project.
Honestly I hope that ppl could record these maps on lan server, then it would be possible to cut all misses and make beatufull movies of this runs. iNsprate said he would support this project.
@Nike - Thank u very much!
Did qsk_ineptus nocp, just saying, no demo. Possible without mpbhops too.
http://nobkz.de/plugins/top15/top15.php?mode=pro15&map=qsk_ineptus
Thanks for spreading my youtube channel jigsaw, I was about to make the same list, but the lazyness... I am just waiting for some demos from Johnny, nike or script to make new videos.
@nike yes, lunatibhop and playboybhop_h are impossible w/o mpbhops.
- kz_obscurity http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/map_info.php?map=kz_obscurity
And question about 2 maps:
- uq_8ball1bhop
- kzex_jumprun2
Why there weren't on XJ, records were on CC ?
Originally posted by SAJKEE- kz_obscurity http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/map_info.php?map=kz_obscurity
And question about 2 maps:
- uq_8ball1bhop
- kzex_jumprun2
Why there weren't on XJ, records were on CC ?
kz obscurity is already beaten by throttle on cosy, as far as I know it's the exact same map as k_obscurity just renamed with the kz tag(correct me if im wrong) his run
as for your question, I dont understand
can u guys just upload the raw demos, rather than giving the youtube links?
seeing demos are more enjoyable, thanx.
im best time..
kzro_brick1337 19min
this_map_will_rape_u 5min20
hb_lrs 21min
jkr_zuodiebl0ck_v2_h 6min
hb_YRagoN92 3min
hb_ShoCk 13min
kzro_wood_h 4:10
hb_lrs2 244min
wait me ready demo..
kzro_bhopnslide
kzro bhopnslide cp 4min..
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qmcgh0 kzro brick1337 21min
https://www.sendspace.com/file/p7knxi this map will rape u 6min
https://www.sendspace.com/file/azm7jb kzro wood h 4:2x
gbc script x skip 4 slide 128min..
btw hb yragon92 3min is sc version now version haven't sc i dont know map.. cant 3min..
patchouli doing work (y)
gorba arg<3
Please log in to post replies.