Unbeatten x-hard map list
stb_brokenblock_h
stb_caveblock_x
hm...kzro brick1337 new record 13:25.. so lucky
I did qsk_qube in 04:35 but it has WR kek
hfr_apex , hfr_blur , dyd_hb_throttle , kzblt_dx_blueshadow , stb_caveblock_x :( rawe t amo
Originally posted by Mrjuice*gorba arg<3
Tio jui <3 best arg
Originally posted by spwkzhfr_apex , hfr_blur , dyd_hb_throttle , kzblt_dx_blueshadow , stb_caveblock_x :( rawe t amo
dude,
kzblt_dx_blueshadow - possible w/o cp. WR on CC: 07:57.07 by Johnny
Originally posted by patchoulihttps://www.sendspace.com/file/qmcgh0 kzro brick1337 21min
https://www.sendspace.com/file/p7knxi this map will rape u 6min
https://www.sendspace.com/file/azm7jb kzro wood h 4:2x
gbc script x skip 4 slide 128min..
nice job!
kzro_wood_h 3:56 without demo, just a pub rec http://nobkz.de/plugins/top15/top15.php?mode=nub15&map=kzro_wood_h
I made a map back in the day.
It is pretty beatable, within limits of sane persons ability to complete the whole thing in a single take. Just very tricky and takes time to get used to (like with any hard map I guess). Would be nice to see someone do it one day.
http://gamebanana.com/maps/download/157667
https://cosy-climbing.net/maps.php/2215/trC_cursed_route/
From what I remember you have to activate a bridge right from the start which opens up an easier way to proceed further, that is if you manage to get to said bridge in under one minute. Once you make it inside the tower just try avoiding the obvious blue/red "laser" tripwires.
Also my favorite part of the map with "gravity traps". If you trigger it - go back a little and restore default sv_gravity 800 otherwise you won't be able to finish the map/
trC = tracey blast?
I thought trC = tranCyfast
tracey blast = tranCyfast?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KQ1KkLGR9w
Originally posted by tracey blast
Oh damn, oldschool trC in the house!
https://kz-rush.ru/en/maps/cs16/qsk_ineptus
qsk_ineptus done in 02:53.29 [32 cps; 5 gcs]
You can now update the list. Here are some runs I uploaded to youtube. Again, thanks for supporting my channel with this thread. Here it goes.
all1aNcE on kzua_mk_ashes_h:
Johnny on hfr_302:
nike on imkz_ivory:
nike on hb_pu9maker:
nike on hb_yragon92:
nike on hb_sunako:
round on hb_shock:
nike on qsk_ease:
nike on dyd_sr:
nike on kzro_wood_h:
lrs on imkz_tsfh:
nike on nks_complex_h:
Johnny on hb_lrs2_beta:
About lrs2, that is not the version you refered to in your post, I only have demos on the beta version. The non-beta version is practically the same map but with some minor adjustments and no synergy-style lighting.
hfr_vault_h by Johnny will be uploaded later today or tomorrow. When I do so I will update the reply with the link to the video.
Now for the other maps, I will have to wait for people to record them.
Cheers!
You can just replace papa's hb_lrs with Johnny's run now as it is a far better time than the one you have over there. + the demo is not super laggy or recorded from spectator. From now on, everytime I get a demo in a map that is listed here with no demos I will update the thread.
Same for brick1337, illumina_h, ashes_x and script_blue_x. They have far better records now in my channel and KZ-Rush.
More updates:
all1aNcE on kzua_mk_posteriori_d:
all1aNcE on hama_hb_all1ance:
throttle on nks_y3k:
all1aNcE on ccn_unmake:
all1aNcE on gbc_hb_hoLy:
all1aNcE on kzro_brick1337:
nike on kzro_brickngrass:
nike on cd_dacaigou_v2:
nike on kzua_mk_illumina_h [sub 20 run]:
kappA_^ on chip_bhopnoob_x:
Johnny on hb_lrs [sub 20 run]:
Xednay on tz_3blockz:
That's all for now.
Here it is, jigsaw. hfr_vault_h as promised earlier today. Ultra hardcore strafing for ultra hardcore map.
It's Johnny again doing his business destroying one more ultra-distance map. I hope I can see the updated list later. Good job with this thread.
Thank you my mate! Updated.
this_map_will_rape_u Country: Belarus throttle 14:37.40 [cp95; gc190] ???
Chinese LEWLY did in 4 min lol
Demo from lan server?
Please log in to post replies.