FREEFALL - 2019

15/01/2019 19:12
Page 2 of 2
jack frog18/01/2019 16:08

not feeling it at all. the sharpness filter looks like a failure and the dnb track kind of standard

fakan18/01/2019 21:05

oh my god, you actually made a kz clip again and it's lit, I missed your stuff so much, great job

Originally posted by fakan
oh my god, you actually made a kz clip again and it's lit, I missed your stuff so much, great job

thanks, probably my last one

Speedz0r VIP09/03/2019 19:05(edited 09/03/2019 19:10)

People seem to either love it or hate it, for me it was just a "standard" short movie (a little too short?), with a bit too much use of effects and some not that good. My main problem however is that this seems to be 25fps (not even 30), which for a kz movie where you wanna see the smoothness of the strafes, makes no sense to me. So for me it's nothing special, just a pretty standard mini movie 5/10 overall.
edit: I got the impression that the clips were made with fraps or similar and now after reading the first post it seems like you actually use ShadowPlay to record the clips, but why on earth do you do that when you're using HLAE anyways?

Originally posted by Speedz0r
People seem to either love it or hate it, for me it was just a "standard" short movie (a little too short?), with a bit too much use of effects and some not that good. My main problem however is that this seems to be 25fps (not even 30), which for a kz movie where you wanna see the smoothness of the strafes, makes no sense to me. So for me it's nothing special, just a pretty standard mini movie 5/10 overall.
edit: I got the impression that the clips were made with fraps or similar and now after reading the first post it seems like you actually use ShadowPlay to record the clips, but why on earth do you do that when you're using HLAE anyways?


I explained in my post my reasoning behind 30fps. Kz looks way better on 30 than 60, makes strafes standout and look real rather than all blurry and the same. The length was impacted by the lack of demos and techniques so there was no need to extend it with random jumps. Shadowplay just makes the process faster. Hlae was needed to make camerawork, splitstreams for models and some modeling work to remove ljbeam with empty sprite.

pheil16/03/2019 16:12

how the hell did I miss this

CyniuThunder19/05/2019 18:32

Originally posted by pheil
how the hell did I miss this


^ my exact thoughts, HOW? I missed it somehow, but I'm glad I've just found it now, love a lot of aspects of this movie, definitely lands on my HDD

Originally posted by pheil
how the hell did I miss this

miss you ma man

Im open to extend the montage if some have worldrecords on other techniques like afterjump / stand up afterjump etc

_)_ Comment Banned16/06/2019 01:47

what about records with like 10 strafes?

Originally posted by VanCohen
what about records with like 10 strafes?

yea sure

JekkT28/09/2019 19:13

Originally posted by pheil
how the hell did I miss this


ily

also cool movie

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.