why silencer?

Started by EHEH.benne
09/04/2007 22:41
Page 1 of 2
EHEH.benne09/04/2007 22:41

as topic, why do every1 use silencer? and switching off and on over and over again? just want 2 know the reason :)

Murvelman09/04/2007 22:53

Because they feel like it?
I bhop at my best during the "silencer on" animation :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/04/2007 22:54

nobody knows :p
The first I saw do it was kimo in his world records.. And after, everybody did it ^^

EHEH.benne09/04/2007 23:17

ok ndR, then we need 2 kill kimo :D (sometimes i get annoyed bu the usp-silencer HIHI)

1337ard09/04/2007 23:26

silenced beats not-silenced anyday, the sound when u shoot with silencer is so much better then the loud BANG BANGBANG of non-silenced usp's, and i also hate the sound of the knife hitting walls every friggin jump

H.o.r.s.t.09/04/2007 23:50

as topic, why do every1 use silencer? and switching off and on over and over again? just want 2 know the reason

"benne"

because its cool ;) thats it

heiss09/04/2007 23:58

because i hate the sound of the usp ^^
and after i make longjumps 1 shoot 1 time so i usw silencer in order not to get pissed :P

insen mapper10/04/2007 00:05

imo its a rumor that so many ppl jump with silencer
i use knife usp silence on and off but mostly knife and usp without silencer

BooLiSH10/04/2007 00:30

hm..
good question

as some ppl already said i don't like the loud sound of the usp^^
i jump with both..sometimes with sometimes without..
just how the feeling is

lately i jump without silencer, but then i try not to shoot

trb10/04/2007 00:32

i prefer knife (but many times i use +attack1 when i land so that i dont have animation of knife during a jump)

and when i use usp then with silencer cause i don't like it when i's that loud when shooting in kz :)

Defari10/04/2007 01:16

silencer gibs you boost and makes you jump higher then ever!!! j/k of course -_-
I always have music on @ kz and it still feels better to jump with the silencer on, I dunno why.. it makes me feel bigger ;)

[ Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 01:17AM ]

IllDepence10/04/2007 01:58

ye, I think a main reason is the loud volume of the usp unsilenced
but better than everything is the knife-animation when he touches the knife with the hand he's not holding it (silly to explain^^ I think you konw what I mean :D )

colix mapper10/04/2007 09:41

i dont think usp is so loud... and i like the usp's sound, but i prefer silencer 2.
btw : every1 hates when he touches the knife ( as illDepence said ) but i like it :D

neppo10/04/2007 10:19

yeah i agree with the majority... i got it because of the loud sound of USP and i also find it nice :)

NeMiQ2210/04/2007 11:04

1. silenced usp is SeXy :P
2. no so loud sound

-Cast0rrrrr-10/04/2007 12:06

1. silenced usp is SeXy :P

Raptor22


<3

thopa10/04/2007 12:18

I rarely use silencer. The extra length is in my way! But I think most people prefer Usp before knife because the Usp aims for the crosshair (middle), and that gives you a nice perspective and makes it a little bit easier for you to locate exactly where you stand (lol...!).

Except for shooting/stabbing breakables I get "angry" when i fall; especially when doing a great time, and then i want to empty the 12 round clip WITH sound. When Im "mad" (...) I dont want to hear the wimpy sound of a seed cannon...


Silence USP vs non silence is like Hard rock vs Celine Dion.

ANtye10/04/2007 13:11

I think its the feeling. Exsample - I can do easy 249 with usp non silenced, but I cant do it so easy with knife or usp silenced. Its just the visual feeling how mutch you strafe and how precise.

Scary Tournament #210/04/2007 14:23

That is a pretty long story dude!

;)

Mehz10/04/2007 15:00

I rarely use silencer. The extra length is in my way! But I think most people prefer Usp before knife because the Usp aims for the crosshair (middle), and that gives you a nice perspective and makes it a little bit easier for you to locate exactly where you stand (lol...!).

Except for shooting/stabbing breakables I get "angry" when i fall; especially when doing a great time, and then i want to empty the 12 round clip WITH sound. When Im "mad" (...) I dont want to hear the wimpy sound of a seed cannon...


Silence USP vs non silence is like Hard rock vs Celine Dion.

thopa


haha n1 :D

I prefer silenced aswell, cus it looks better imo

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.