why silencer?

Started by EHEH.benne
09/04/2007 22:41
Page 2 of 2
CranzY10/04/2007 20:19

I don't like silencer it's boring (like the school :D ) When I made demos i used to be with some music like (example: Hammerfall - Natural high ) ! And i've seen that all jumpers when they reach the end and push the stop button , they shoot like ... i dunno :D

stinnZ mapper12/04/2007 11:47

I always jump with silencer, for me the feeling is better than with non silencer. And like thopa said when you fall you want to empty the gun without destroy your ears :)

And why do people knife the wall after everysingle jump there is nothing more bothering than this stupid knive sound

trb12/04/2007 13:41



And why do people knife the wall after everysingle jump

stinnZ


when u never knife u have after some short time an animation in knife

this animation is just stupid when u have this animation in prestrafe or in airstrafes....

when u knife after the jumps, then u "reset" this time till it would be an animation so u can jump next jump for sure without this animation

EHEH.benne12/04/2007 15:55

scary tell me then :D
i get a feeling it was a kzpro or something that made an uberdemo with silencer and every1 else like "woah" and since then every1 is us ing that cuz of him and the new jumpers se other pros use it

thopa12/04/2007 18:29

This oldschool kz legend with silencer affected the whole kz scene. If he never used silencer in his demos noone would do it today.....

People just do whatever they like to do. Nothing special about it.

If you'd make an anonymous poll I bet the mayority of the people that's constantly stabbing have somekind of compulsive stress disorder (which they dont know themselves). They just cant relax and have to occupy all their fingers.

... and the same goes for the people who constantly switch between usp/knife.

... or press the use button all the time.


DHT- Tournament #112/04/2007 18:36

This oldschool kz legend with silencer affected the whole kz scene. If he never used silencer in his demos noone would do it today.....

People just do whatever they like to do. Nothing special about it.

If you'd make an anonymous poll I bet the mayority of the people that's constantly stabbing have somekind of compulsive stress disorder (which they dont know themselves). They just cant relax and have to occupy all their fingers.

... and the same goes for the people who constantly switch between usp/knife.

... or press the use button all the time.


thopa


Word..

It's stress :) But some ppl do it just to show they can do 2 things @ the same time, for example kimo.. switching weapon while bhopping :) which many ppl thought were cool, I guess.. Because many people are trying to imitate kimo nowadays :E

Arokh12/04/2007 22:15

People who knife the wall every jump can get somewhat annoying .. i only knife after either A: doing a flawless streatch or B: just bearly landing on a block, where you just catch the edge friction and kinda stick there. (Or land a good SC) :)

I bhop with my silencer on or off, i usually start with it off then put it on after screwing up a bhop segment a couple times in a row assuming i don't swap to the knife. No reason to it other then just doing it.

Edit: Another reason some people knife is to stop the animation where the guy holds the tip of the knife.
[ Edited Thu Apr 12 2007, 10:17PM ]

Volsfootball13/04/2007 00:34

I jump with scout FTW!!!! It looks sooo Uuubbberrrr . . .heh, na, knife w/ no noise is the best for me, it just looks the best. Personally, i think its just the feel of the jumpers

Mr.Eiht13/04/2007 23:05

if you
bind "MWHEELUP" "+jump ; invnext"
the you got your weaponswitch
i know it´s not allowed for WR ,
and i don´t think anyone wants it .

scout sucks , scout is only good if
you want to do some Hs while runnig ,
or sumthin ...

I think the silencer helps my 2 strafe
more exactly , don´t know why it feels like that...

Thedy14/04/2007 16:05

no, kimo dont do that to be "cool", just he use to make that cos his mouse were break and the wheel moves when he moves his mouse.

Anarkan20/04/2007 00:28

i like silencer to jump and i use unsilenced for kill... because i love the shots bang bang bang! and cause more damage.

In[10]sE20/04/2007 00:33

have somekind of compulsive stress disorder



haha :D

puppetz mapper20/04/2007 00:49

...and cause more damage.

Anarkan


Nah, I don't think so. But I agree anyway with that USP should be unsilenced when you play normal maps. I don't think it gives more damage, but it feels like it aims better without the silencer.

sc0utter20/04/2007 13:23

]

Originally posted by Anarkan
...and cause more damage.

PuppetZ^ [DK


Nah, I don't think so. But I agree anyway with that USP should be unsilenced when you play normal maps. I don't think it gives more damage, but it feels like it aims better without the silencer.


Actually, it gives (: Same thing as playing with silencer @ m4, less damage but someones likes that its cooler and better to shoot :P

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.