Need Demo from XJBG_Bhoptemple_Hard
As the thread says, can any1 gimme a dmeo of XJBG_Bhoptemple_Hard ??? :o
if u give me the map :D
don't have the map
never heard bout that map, link?
this map is the suckage :X
yes the map isn't that nice.. just hard xD
@all it was in fatalis mappack...
and do ya think we'll dl the mappack just cuz u need a dem?:D
if u upload the map somewhere i will make a demo :)
Here is the Download-Link : http://www.mouzbotz.de/xjbg_bhoptemple_hard.rar
oh that one lol, i've played it long time ago :D go zocker ;)
Heh ^^ i didnt know shit about mapping when i made this one, but it sure is a challenge :D
I tried it for half an hour. I didn't beat the second part :D
second part is not hard, third and fourth part is uber, have tried it 10mins, can't make them :D
Whoot ? Z0ck3rOO7 can't beat a bhop-map : This map is unpwnable. And I wonder why I couldn't do it :-P
haha, ye, that map is bloody impossible :D
lol donakos tried to beat it long time ago but impossible..
Heh ^^ i didnt know shit about mapping when i made this one, but it sure is IMPOSSIBLE :D
I think that's what you wanted to say :D
3rd floor is possible, maybe the last one.
But the 4th... Don't try to pwn it, it is impossible :D
map is stupid because its impossible
tried it a long time ago :D
But the 4th... Don't try to pwn it, it is impossible :D
HaHa owned xD
Please log in to post replies.