Need Demo from XJBG_Bhoptemple_Hard

Started by BoOnSpoOn
15/04/2007 03:12
Page 2 of 3
BoOnSpoOn18/04/2007 17:45

LoL, donak0s, ndR and Z0ck3rOO7 can't do it. Delete this map ! Delete it ! Remove it from every Logs ! xDDD

sbzvln Tournament #218/04/2007 17:56

With axn :$

-Cast0rrrrr-18/04/2007 18:30

make a call to tjubby =$

Pulsar!18/04/2007 20:09

Ye.. tjubby, we need u XD

Murvelman18/04/2007 20:28

I don't really think tjubby is better at these types of bhops than Z0cK3r007 or ndR, but hopefully om wrong :D

ScooteR18/04/2007 21:42

when it was made we thought that it was made for axn , i guess that just blood_dood didnt know the possibilities of jumping at the time :)

BoOnSpoOn20/04/2007 20:29

xDDD With AXN I can do it, too, I think :D But without... When the 3 best Bhoppers of the world (at their time) couldn't do it, then it is impossible!

Murvelman22/04/2007 00:18

Maybe someone in the future will do it XD

tjubby22/04/2007 00:30

Tryed it and I think its impossible :(

akM22/04/2007 00:43

even tjub says its impossible :(

CranzY22/04/2007 07:49

3rd floor is possible, maybe the last one.
But the 4th... Don't try to pwn it, it is impossible :D

ndR

So when ndR says that some map is imo ahaaha ... it's true
:x

Wow I apologize ! I didn't see the post from tjubby so ahaha when 2 of the best bhopers and jumpers says that it's impossible then realy don't try the map it's dangerous for you' life Ahahha :D

edit: I just kidding :) There will be one day a man from the future who will pwn all kz maps even bl00d_d00d's map and his name will be Super Man :P I think I'm kidding again ?
[ Edited Sun Apr 22 2007, 07:55AM ]

Fliborecord holder Tournament #229/04/2007 09:25

Hey you forgot me! I'm the EDIT: worst.

Seems kind of hard.

[ Edited Sun Apr 29 2007, 09:32AM ]

Maxohhz29/04/2007 20:02

i did it backwards with my eyes closed, but i didn't record any demo.. it was pretty nooby.

puppetz mapper29/04/2007 20:06

i did it backwards with my eyes closed, but i didn't record any demo.. it was pretty nooby.

Maxohhz


Right ... :E

wima29/04/2007 23:21

i did it backwards with my eyes closed, but i didn't record any demo.. it was pretty nooby.

Maxohhz


noob.. did under same conditions with awp :down:

FailED`07/05/2007 14:45

part 4: http://files.filefront.com//;7453086;;/

puppetz mapper07/05/2007 19:06

There is something wrong with that file Wheeler. :/

FailED`07/05/2007 19:29

oh i see sorry, when i was renaming it, i forgot to write extension, just rename it to *.dem

Murvelman07/05/2007 20:02

part 4: http://files.filefront.com//;7453086;;/

Wheeler

Baaah you used a sc :P


[ Edited Mon May 07 2007, 08:03PM ]

FailED`07/05/2007 20:58

I've done demos of all parts of the map, just merge them and you will get whole demo of the map :)

here it is:
http://files.filefront.com//;7455786;;/

[ Edited Mon May 07 2007, 08:59PM ]

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.