lj without ducking

Started by heiss
22/04/2007 16:16
Page 6 of 8
SikarFTW29/01/2008 12:34

235.7 noduck longjump

and yes.. i have demo :) if anyone wants it :) just say here.

aprilia29/01/2008 12:44

well my rec is 233 and you just + it with 20 so mine was 253 peak done 236 or something

stask0 Tournament #229/01/2008 13:16

Originally posted by SikarFTW
235.7 noduck longjump

and yes.. i have demo :) if anyone wants it :) just say here.



i wannt demo!

SikarFTW29/01/2008 13:25

Originally posted by stask0
Originally posted by SikarFTW
235.7 noduck longjump

and yes.. i have demo :) if anyone wants it :) just say here.



i wannt demo!


http://www.sendspace.com/file/s0mttk

:p

aprilia29/01/2008 13:36

wow Thats amazin :OOO

Spaniolu29/01/2008 14:42

did 232 lj
and 239 cj but i dont have demos :(

DarK^29/01/2008 15:48

230 block lj
234.2 stats lj

Fact or Fiction29/01/2008 18:04

well doing on stats I've got 239.xxx stats on LJ, but I can't even do 234block

stask0 Tournament #229/01/2008 18:55

lol fof 239 stats w/o duck ? that's 259 rofl

SikarFTW29/01/2008 19:06

Originally posted by stask0
lol fof 239 stats w/o duck ? that's 259 rofl


he got uber powers :[

leggie29/01/2008 19:40

Originally posted by rhoiswar
Originally posted by ajR`
Originally posted by leggie
234 lj, 245 cj


Might wanna remove your post before you get flamed...
We are talking about on block.


and 245 would be ~265 cj wouldnt it....errr

ya ive done 230 block lj :/ 241 cj

Fact or Fiction29/01/2008 19:45(edited 29/01/2008 19:46)

Originally posted by stask0
lol fof 239 stats w/o duck ? that's 259 rofl

the idea I think is that when I'm falling after unsuccessful jump without ducking, plugin shows incorrect stats, cause I beleave it's imp to pwn 239block without duck. If I have time, I can try to record some demos :>

and as I said, I can't even do 234block

SikarFTW29/01/2008 21:14

dude , if u jump without duck on 230-240 block of course u get incorrect stats :/ go jump on 252 block without duck and do even 235.

Bibo29/01/2008 22:44

i dont wanna be rude or cocky, but the new LJ stats doesnt work with these no duck lj.. i got 242, no duck, onstats, lj, so they dont work.

Judah29/01/2008 23:26

Well Bibo, they are not either made for that, so it's understandable :)

raver mapper30/01/2008 01:06

You can see stats with lt.rat lj mod

SikarFTW30/01/2008 01:42

Originally posted by Bibo
i dont wanna be rude or cocky, but the new LJ stats doesnt work with these no duck lj.. i got 242, no duck, onstats, lj, so they dont work.


there's just a bug when u jump on lower blocks like 240-245 ... have u try to jump noduck only for stats on a 250 block ?

Fact or Fiction30/01/2008 01:53

well if jump is successful stats are correct.

kASJAk30/01/2008 01:58

where can i get this showkeys "plugin"? ;o

oTcHeTo30/01/2008 12:02

LoL i can get 253 stats no duck on 250 block without duck just make a lot of strafes ... and my stats rec on small blocks is 230 block 235.7 stats

Page 6 of 8

Please log in to post replies.