lj without ducking

Started by heiss
22/04/2007 16:16
Page 7 of 8
Gnomas30/01/2008 13:19

if you jump on the ground the stats show good stats, but if you jump on block it can be not correct. I think so....

raver mapper30/01/2008 15:25

did 250 no dem :(

=HENRY=30/01/2008 18:29

250 block no duck xaxa nice joke

remo30/01/2008 19:17(edited 30/01/2008 19:20)

normal lj -20 units is duck.. so 235 should be max atm:D

onblock.. ofc^^

zyllEE30/01/2008 21:11

bibo did 236

Spaniolu30/01/2008 22:37

WTF?? 253 stats otcheto. can u upload demo or pic or something please! its just incredible!!

oTcHeTo30/01/2008 23:42

nah its just bugged..

Neo[a]08/02/2008 15:32

231 lj :X pretty hard

LOLLY mapper08/02/2008 16:02

231 dem

Spaniolu08/02/2008 16:04

232 no dem :P

pHs^08/02/2008 16:54

228 dem

cC|SpiNe08/02/2008 17:34

You could probably do longer then the lj record because, a little little bit more time to strafe. But mabye the doesnt effect the jump enough to be able to go much farther.

pLaguE@kz11/02/2008 02:46(edited 11/02/2008 02:46)

ive done 232 twice =] no demo though

ajR`11/02/2008 04:07

Stop talking about stats, and talk about on block.

Th1eF12/02/2008 00:05

230 block no duck. no demo :S was trying just for fun and got it.

Bibo12/02/2008 00:18

Originally posted by ajR`
Stop talking about stats, and talk about on block.


HEY I TAUGHT SOMEBODY! im so proud! and its al!!

Ggs`05/03/2008 00:21

I did 230...

ajR`05/03/2008 01:29

I did 232, about 2 weeks ago.

Have demo, but bad stats. :[

SikarFTW05/03/2008 08:38

Originally posted by ajR`
I did 232, about 2 weeks ago.

Have demo, but bad stats. :[


Stop talking about stats, and talk about on block.(You).

ajR`05/03/2008 08:56

Are you retarded... I posted the block rec. LOL, wow you're dumb.

Page 7 of 8

Please log in to post replies.