Count-Jump + Jump-Bug
Ok, so why when I added special plugin that automaticaly jumps at thet moment when player tuches the ground I can get straif speed up to 2000? (plugin incrises that moment and adds perfect bhops holding jumpkey.) Ow, and no, its not a simple bhop plugin, it jumpes at thet moment what was incrised. If you don't undersand - holding jump key it dos NOT give fal dmg cuz it is at thet moment, and not holding jump key, you don't jump at that moment and you get get fall dmg (if you don't make a perfect bhop that is). Oh, I am just trying to say that it is possible to make longer jumpes and perfect bhop. When someone discovered longjumping did you sayed that it was imposible to, or egebug, or countjumps, or simple straifs... Comone, get real - nothing is ismposible. If noone wants to aprove my tehnic, than ok, i will shut up, but if somewhen someone will make 260 units with bhop making perfectbhop (jump at dmg bug moment), that tehnic is discovered by me.
well numb faker and noex have said that this plugin is not correct and who should we belive.
You some guy from lithuania who has 6 posts or the admins ?
Do they play counter-strike from 1.2 version?
[ Edited Thu Apr 26 2007, 11:25PM ]
I'm not talking about your technique, I´m talking about the longjump plugin. It does not say right values.
I made my post becouse you were always adduce to some values that appears on your screen when you jump.
And if this technique is possible then you own it. But the longjump plugin is still not perfectly correct
Congratulation
Ok, I made 2 demos how i did 229 using just W (its not 250 as my first, but i will be glad if someone will tell me if its plugin bug or new style of jumping, or just countjump :( ). First I will place a picture here of 250. But before i'll post demos I have to know will i get banned 4 my scripts? Accuatly i use steam with no scripts, but that server is giving me an error 35 when i am trying to connect with steam, so i used non-steam, but i didn't had time to remove the scripts :rolleyes: (sry). So here is the foto of 250, and i will gladly post 2 my demos, but I wanna know if I will get banned 4 them or not before posting. :D
And yes, that plugin has 2 bugs: prestraif is realy maxpseed, and groundspeed is realy prestraif, what is airspeed i dunno. But no bugs in distance i haven't seem so far.
http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=250cjrvh8.png
haha no comment about the thread starter :E
p.s: I do play CS since beta 3 :)
If you really want to know what s going on why don t you just post your demo ...
I think that the lj-plugin added the doubleduck-distance to the jumpdistance.
And why should you get banned if you post a demo with a script in the forum???
btw: lj-plugins should have (because of how the engine works) a variance of not more than +-4 units*(100/fps on landing) @distance or the plugin is doing somehting wrong.
http://rapidshare.com/files/28199294/cjb.rar.html
Here are demos, but there are 100% jumpbugs, cuz I binded mwheelup "+duck;wait;-duck;+jump;wait;-jump", and jumped just with it.
[ Edited Fri Apr 27 2007, 03:35PM ]
the longest jump in these demos is 215units ...
the ljplugin just added the doubleduck+jumpbug to the jumpdistance because you didn t contact the ground
haha, pwned :E
Btw.... mwheelup "+duck;wait;-duck;+jump;wait;-jump" is forbidden anyway.
Use mwheelup "+jump" for a legal longjump -.-
[ Edited Fri Apr 27 2007, 06:15PM ]
So, 215 is simple W jump, and that meens, that i didn't loose any speed at all (just gaind speed, cuz making doublejump, you don't jump so high as in he first jump). So I am right, using not bhop, but jump-bug you will not loose any straif speed at all, but gain it, and it will help you to get more speed (normal jump speed, ~10% of fall speed, and that witch you did before jump-bug. This tehnic: prestraif + straf speed at doubleduck - speed at tuching the ground (- ~10% of fall speed (extra speed)) + speed after jumpbug. Countjump: prestraf + straif speed at doubleduck - speed when bhop (~10% of maximum fall speed(2000) ~10% (understand me right by saing two times ~10%)) + straif speed after bhop. So: ~10 > ~-10 of ~10% of (2000 max, so of your's) :D ).
[ Edited Sat Apr 28 2007, 12:00AM ]
haha, pwned :E
Btw.... mwheelup "+duck;wait;-duck;+jump;wait;-jump" is forbidden anyway.
Use mwheelup "+jump" for a legal longjump -.-
[ Edited Fri Apr 27 2007, 06:15PM ]
Yes, but jumpbugs are possible anyway, so this tehnic is possible to. :)
Sorry NumB but you lost me at hello
I just don't understand you
[ Edited Sat Apr 28 2007, 01:06AM ]
I'm not dunk but i don't understand anything of what u said NumB
Your english is kinda unclear, so to speak.
That post... I don't know how to say it currectly in my own language to :D . It is just hard matematics. Jumpbug gives you ~10% coeficent of your fall speed to straif speed, just like eagebug, thats what i am trying to say. Well not ~10 I don't know, it dipends of your fall speed. If in those demos I realy jumped 215, then my tehnic is currect, cuz how I tryed, I didn't get more then 214 just using W + don't forget, that using double jump (bhop or jumpbug or any alce cmd that will jump you up) you will not get so high from the ground if you will jump in less then 3 second after last jump...
P.S. I'll tell you again, that I'm sorry 4 my bad engish. =P
[ Edited Sat Apr 28 2007, 02:33AM ]
haha no comment about the thread starter :E
p.s: I do play CS since beta 3 :)
Yes, i had created scripts just when cs16 beta was created, I just continued updaiting the cs patchs until i got steam. Last time I playerd cs16 nonsteam is ~ year ago (if we will not count thise 2 demos).
Hmm... From beta 3... You are more crazyer then me. :D
[ Edited Sat Apr 28 2007, 02:43AM ]
I made a demo on 249hj and plugin showed:
Distance: 258.530883
Sometimes I don't beleave that plugins shows true.
So that meens, that you made a jumpbug or perfectbhop, so cs engine didn't detect you tuchwith the ground, and that meens, tat you jumped more further then you wold jump when making simple bhop. You didn't slow down at all after tuching the ground, you just gained extra speed from fall speed. Here you go foto how i fink it is.
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jumpbugorpbhopandbhopkw2.png
So thats why in countjump it is better to do jumpbug/perfect-bhop then simple-bhop
the only jump where u jumped 215units was the jump where you stoped your "technique" to early so u gained speed from just running forward.
All other jumps are 190-200 units and you re getting slower everytime you make your "technique"
with jump-bug u don t loose speed and the jump is counted as the first jump so you jump 45units high but you don t gain speed because of the jump-bug or from fallspeed.
with a perfect bhop you don t loose speed too if you re not too fast but you won t jump 45units high after a jump but you ll jump 45 units high too after a doubleduck.
speed in cs is calculated with three vectors which are vertical to each other and your real speed is a linear combination of these three vectors. fall speed is vertical to your movement speed vectors so a projection of your fallspeed vector on your movement vector is always 0 units/s
that means that you re not gaining speed from edgebug or fallspeed.
there is no such thing like strafe speed you have only one movement vector linear compiened of the two standard vectors in the coordinate system. The only way to gain more speed than 250 units/s is with strafing because you re moving in a circle so you accelerate in one direction without loosing speed in your old movement direction.
can t find any hard mathematics here ...
:up:
[ Edited Sun Apr 29 2007, 01:31AM ]
So, my tehnic isn't so good as I foth, but it's better then simple bhop anyway. :)
Please log in to post replies.