kz_unnamed.. (KZMOD)

Started by s0liD mapper
20/05/2007 22:18
Page 1 of 2
s0liD mapper20/05/2007 22:18

I think u will like this!!!

Its kinda 1.6ish.. and it has very cool jump..
A remake from my 1.6 unfinished project..

Screens:

area 1

area 2

area 3

area 4

Overview

Some critism or just comments would be cool so lay them here :)
[ Edited ]

radon mapper Tournament #320/05/2007 22:49

u should make it look more like a map to kzmod. and its basicly just another rock/mountain map with jumps, try somthing new, and remember to change the textures! use some hl2/source textures instead.
[ Edited Sun May 20 2007, 10:57PM ]

hytex20/05/2007 23:03

It's to much like maps you could easy make in 1.6. You dont use the opportunities, you got when working on maps on the HL2 engine. To edged, to simple, all to straight walls and missing creativity
[ Edited Sun May 20 2007, 11:04PM ]

Murvelman20/05/2007 23:26

u should make it look more like a map to kzmod. and its basicly just another rock/mountain map with jumps, try somthing new, and remember to change the textures! use some hl2/source textures instead.

radon

It's to much like maps you could easy make in 1.6. You dont use the opportunities, you got when working on maps on the HL2 engine. To edged, to simple, all to straight walls and missing creativity

htx

Wörd!

stukad Tournament #121/05/2007 03:12

I do not get it. Why do you move on to the source/hl2 engine when you're still are trying to make 1.6 lookalike maps? There so many opportunities the new engine can bring and you have not used a singel one of them :/

Volsfootball21/05/2007 04:20

I do not get it. Why do you move on to the source/hl2 engine when you're still are trying to make 1.6 lookalike maps? There so many opportunities the new engine can bring and you have not used a singel one of them :/

stukad


lol, that had just been stated 2 posts earlier, i like the map, maybe it does look like 1.6 maps, who cares though?

s0liD mapper21/05/2007 07:08

I DONT UNDERSTAND U GUYS..

BECAUSE IN SOURCE U HAVE MUCH BETTER LIGHTNING AND RADON I WANTED THE MAP TO LOOK LIKE A 1.6 MAP
THATS WHY I ADDED THE 1.6 TEXXTURES IN..

THE REASON IS THAT IT GIVES A LITTLE TRIBUTE TO 1.6 MAPS ... THE OLD ONES

ANOTHER THING ITS NOT THAT I MAP FOR SOURCE NOW AND MY MAPS DONT HAVE TO BE LIKE FULL OF DISPLACEMENTS AND HL2 STUFF..

AND ANOTHER REASON WHY KZMOD?? BECAUSE 1.6 IS BULLSHIT .. I DONT LIKE THE MODEL .. I DONT LIKE THE LIGHTNING AND I DONT LIKE THE FPS..
I HAVE BETTER FPS ON KZMOD THAN ON 1.6..

AND ANOTHER THING ON KZMOD THERE ARENT MUCH NATURE MAPS SO STOP SAYING ITS ANOTHER ROCK CLIMB MAP :) BECAUSE THATS BULLSHIT.. IF U SAY THAT ON ANOTHER 1.6 MAP THATS COOL BUT NOT ON KZMOD

STUKAD: OFCOURSE I USED.. U JUST DONT SEE THEM..

WORD TO VOLSFOOTBALL

AND ITS EVEN NOT FINISHED.. SO ILL ADD DETAILS ON THE WALS LATER.. :) I KNOW U JUST COMMENT WHAT U SEE .. BUT I DONT WANT TO CREATE A WHOA GODLIKE LOOKING MAP WITH BORING JUMPS.. <3

IN MY OLD PROJECT EVERYBODY COMPLAINED ABOUT NOT SEEING JUMPS AND ON THE THEME IN IT :D BUT NOW EVERYBODY IS COMPLANING ABOUT THE LOOKS SO I THINK THE JUMPS ARE OK FOR U :D
SOMETIMES I DONT GET IT.. STUKAD :)

LOL
;)
[ Edited Mon May 21 2007, 07:13AM ]

colix mapper21/05/2007 08:59

szúúúúúúúszáááááááááá
i like it. ;)

rinkon mapper21/05/2007 09:26(edited 26/07/2015 10:24)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

DaMp mapper21/05/2007 14:49

looks pretty cool

Mehz21/05/2007 14:54

CAPS LOCK IS COOL!

I THINK THE MAP LOOKS PRETTY GOOD ;)

Frei mapper21/05/2007 18:01

ahah !!
kzmod or cs1.6 maps ? xD
Maybe xtreme-jumps could officializ your map...
I love your humour

s0liD mapper21/05/2007 19:28

whats so funny about it?
Ur everybody programed to one thing looks > jumps
And when somebody says KZMOD u think up a map full of crazy displacements.. that aint cool tho

Anyway im just showing u my map i dont need any frei to play it =D
Another thing its custom .. =)

[ Edited Mon May 21 2007, 07:30PM ]

Frei mapper21/05/2007 21:36

no no but REALLY !!! Look your map ! really
climb ? under than 3min
textures ? oO 1.6 textures export in kzmod ?
lightning ? 1 light_environnement ?
so, I will say what I think
Create a REAL atmosphere with some lightning, rendering and a THEME
example : why not make torch with sprite, light, sound, models ?
why not use other textures ? and PLEASE the scale (on x and y) doesn't exceed 1.00...
why not alpha texture ?
modeling : why not make a displacement ? make new jumps (with kzmod, I think you could create a new concept of jumps)
why not some models ? you are on source engine... You can import them
why not a real canyon ? stop the 1.6 technique on source...
On your Overview , why did you use sand for the smaller room ?
why in your 4 rooms, we have the walls and at center a block or a tree ?
CHANGE !!!
Create your OWN style...
[ Edited Mon May 21 2007, 09:38PM ]

kOma`21/05/2007 21:57

no no but REALLY !!! Look your map ! really
lightning ? 1 light_environnement ?
so, I will say what I think
Create a REAL atmosphere with some lightning, rendering and a THEME

Frei


your time soul^^
(what about a news about that so everyone will know it)

Dezp022/05/2007 02:29

no no but REALLY !!! Look your map ! really
climb ? under than 3min
textures ? oO 1.6 textures export in kzmod ?
lightning ? 1 light_environnement ?
so, I will say what I think
Create a REAL atmosphere with some lightning, rendering and a THEME
example : why not make torch with sprite, light, sound, models ?
why not use other textures ? and PLEASE the scale (on x and y) doesn't exceed 1.00...
why not alpha texture ?
modeling : why not make a displacement ? make new jumps (with kzmod, I think you could create a new concept of jumps)
why not some models ? you are on source engine... You can import them
why not a real canyon ? stop the 1.6 technique on source...
On your Overview , why did you use sand for the smaller room ?
why in your 4 rooms, we have the walls and at center a block or a tree ?
CHANGE !!!
Create your OWN style...

Frei


wØrd

rinkon mapper22/05/2007 04:54(edited 26/07/2015 10:24)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

s0liD mapper22/05/2007 07:29

nope i wont.. there are models in there! I dont know if ur blind.. or what.. why torches in a canyon? where do u live uhm.. i wont make jumps with displacements because its hard to move on them and thats a tree a big tree.. and what style ur talking about.. Ill just finish the map nomatter what u think.. ill change the textures and im adding displacements on the walls.. and yeah one light enviroment because the maps is open not cave style

sbzvln Tournament #222/05/2007 15:16

i think its kinda nice

BooLiSH22/05/2007 15:35

don'T be so bullish solid-.-

you wanted to get opinions and criticism and you got it. noone makes your map bad...it's just that the guys think you don't use the new opportunities...

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.