Please some one do it

Started by ANtye
23/05/2007 22:31
Page 1 of 2
ANtye23/05/2007 22:31

So the jump is mega old, but I whant to see this jump with m4a1. No CJ or BHOPS, only LJ.. ! Its possible ith famas and easy. I got very close to egde with m4a1, but I cant strafe so mutch ;{

comon 1337 pwndorz, this jumps is driving me crazy for ~3months :F DO IT!

Screen

sbzvln Tournament #223/05/2007 22:33

wtf? :P

ANtye23/05/2007 22:35

what? :D

JAy23/05/2007 22:38

yea i did it was a famas and tried with m4 for like an hour and gave up

ANtye23/05/2007 22:40

Okey, will wait for 1337 machines.
I hope they arent sleeping ;D its time to do longjumps.

Pulsar!23/05/2007 23:56

Nice picture, ANtye. I love ur paint-style xD

rinkon mapper24/05/2007 00:01(edited 26/07/2015 10:22)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

ANtye24/05/2007 06:47

yeah ;D

sbzvln Tournament #224/05/2007 07:49

i thought tjub did it but im not sure :E

DaMp mapper24/05/2007 12:00

i'm not sure but isn't it in the move Climbers-Germany - The Movie ?

ANtye24/05/2007 12:18

no ;]

StoneCold mapper24/05/2007 12:26

i'm not sure but isn't it in the move Climbers-Germany - The Movie ?

DaMp


hanniball pwnd it with bhop

ANtye24/05/2007 12:42

yeah, but we are talking about longjump, so where are Lj machines?? Dont be scared, come and show of :D

Fact or Fiction24/05/2007 14:30

did it with famas quite easily (5strafes), and take a look at another demo :confused: I don't know how I didn't beated that with m4a1 :( demo

[ Edited Thu May 24 2007, 04:29PM ]

insen mapper24/05/2007 16:03

awp bhop that would be amazing para is possible i already did it but awp is hard

tjubby24/05/2007 16:12

Sbz did it with awp <3 :D

Hanniball24/05/2007 16:25

i did it with awp but with cj :F

heiss24/05/2007 16:52

jeah sbz did it ^^ its in benne's movie^^ i have already seen it ... but he is too lazy to finish it atm :P lost the motivation

ANtye24/05/2007 17:12

mm, comon.. :/
Someone go new game/de_dust and do it with m4a1.
It cant be so hard oO

Pulsar!24/05/2007 17:20

i did it with awp but with cj :F

Hanniball


Sbz did it with awp <3 :D

tjubby


O_O demos ?

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.