Please some one do it

Started by ANtye
23/05/2007 22:31
Page 2 of 2
electron24/05/2007 19:05

Hmm.. Does it count if i LAND with a m4a1? :-D

I reckon some of the l33test people here have to show us how it's done..

Fact or Fiction24/05/2007 23:01

did it with machine gun and cj demo, didn't tried with awp. Maybe tomorrow.
Antye after that try in demo with m4a1 I got paranoia.. :E Looks like I jostled against invisible air-wall :E
[ Edited Fri May 25 2007, 11:58AM ]

R@Y25/05/2007 06:55

haha very nice artwork
i will try it

ScooteR26/05/2007 17:04

ive done it with awp from the crate and i did comando and famas many times with a lj (comando's like heavier than famas with like 2 % or so)
m4 sure is possible tho
[ Edited Sat May 26 2007, 05:08PM ]

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.