222 AWP MinnoW !

Started by M!nn0W
30/05/2007 21:33
Page 1 of 2
M!nn0W30/05/2007 21:33

http://rapidshare.com/files/34306428/222_awp_MinnoW.rar
:o

sbzvln Tournament #230/05/2007 21:34

kk bibo go 223 =)

Murvelman30/05/2007 21:35

Why don't post it in the other thread?

ajR`30/05/2007 22:11

Thats what I was wondering Murvel, rofl.

Bibo did it and posted there, you should have too! :P
Oh well.

*Nice job.
[ Edited 05/30/07 - 22:11:17 ]

Starz30/05/2007 22:57

Why don't post it in the other thread?

Murvelman


He wanted to get everyones attention and show off ;)

Gj tho
[ Edited 05/30/07 - 22:57:32 ]

kOma`30/05/2007 23:09

:D bibo lets go for 223^^

M!nn0W30/05/2007 23:27

Gusy, what wr with awp?

Murvelman30/05/2007 23:45

I guess 222 if Bibo hasn't already done 223.

Juhmp31/05/2007 00:28

i'm sure he has already done 225 bw

Bibo31/05/2007 00:29

230 cj =D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ezkhdk

EDIT
223 lj
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kl53a5

[ Edited 05/31/07 - 00:52:54 ]

^ar2R ch!k_31/05/2007 00:35

O/o cool bibo_O )))

kOma`31/05/2007 01:19

230 cj =D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ezkhdk

EDIT
223 lj
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kl53a5

Bibo


thats so freaky ^^ GJ

Juhmp31/05/2007 01:30

teh owned again

JAy31/05/2007 02:17

LOL

Murvelman31/05/2007 06:41

Go pwn 255 now!

mertins31/05/2007 08:34

bibo is just a freak. I bet he is from some other planet or something :D

trb31/05/2007 12:25

maybe he comes from the other earth there :D

soul v2.0 mapper31/05/2007 13:24

I bet he transformed his whole room into a robot factory so he can fine tune himself for whatever type of longjump and stuff :P

ANtye31/05/2007 14:25

I allways whanted to create thing that controles strafe distance with some walls os wood :D so I could create 6 unnormal perfect strafes ;DD

BooLiSH31/05/2007 15:12

haha Minnow you have to catch up :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.