222 AWP MinnoW !

Started by M!nn0W
30/05/2007 21:33
Page 2 of 2
sbzvln Tournament #231/05/2007 15:39

gj bibo ^^

SiMen.wY31/05/2007 22:45

I see Bibo did 223 with awp.
so I just want to know,with the same effect,
how far can he go with usp :D
[ Edited 05/31/07 - 22:47:51 ]

JAy01/06/2007 00:54

well he was the first to get 254 on kz_longjumps (well to submit it anyways) so we will just have to wait and see :)

M!nn0W01/06/2007 02:53

L0w did 254 3 mounths ago, but him demo crashed. Reason of it - format c: ...

zengal mapper01/06/2007 05:44

I did 226 with awp but forgot to record it. :D

Murvelman01/06/2007 07:08

I think NiconeN did 254 online on kz_longjumps, or maybe it was just something i dreamt...

sbzvln Tournament #201/06/2007 07:53

n1 dream

DHT- Tournament #101/06/2007 10:05

lol murvelman :D You're a geek for sure if you had a dream about that :D Go and eat a pizza goddamnit!

Minnow: Stop talking bullshit, L0w didn't do 254, if he did that, he would send the demo right after he did it. You certainly NOT do a formate :c if you got a 254 demo on your hdd.. lol.. so that was just the worst excuse ever!

OnTopic: It's cool that you made 222 with awp, gj!
[ Edited 06/01/07 - 10:05:47 ]

Pf0llz0r mapper01/06/2007 10:55

DHT- I understand what u mean but never thought about a systemcrash :P <3

OT: nice M!nnoW u russian fag <3

z1001/06/2007 13:50

ommmmg gj bibo

DRUNKEN MASTER01/06/2007 15:32

u kids make me sick

Bibo01/06/2007 22:39

dht-, maybe niconen did 254 in a pub once.. ive made it in kzm pub server once too in lj palace.. if any1 can do it once, y not twice?

kOma`01/06/2007 22:45

faker said once what you can do once you can do it again or sth. like that^^

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.