A suggestion

Started by soul v2.0 mapper
01/06/2007 16:04
Page 2 of 2
elITe^07/06/2007 15:53

We all know that there are some very good AXN bhoppers out there, but are there many good AXN climbers?

Basically, what I'm suggesting to any mapper, is to make a climbing map suited to AXN. I think it's fun to climb normal maps (like volcano) with AXN, but sometimes it's tricky to climb with the blocks being close to each other. So I'm suggesting to anyone to make a canyon/cliff type of map with blocks far enough apart for some really nice AXN speed climbing.

Is it a reality? What do you think :D

soul|ftw


I like the idea! Mappers, g0 nuTz :]

first i have 2 install AXN :D Actually, i need 2 fix my fps first :(

AverageFreak07/06/2007 17:43

lol, here comes some inspiration :)

Volsfootball08/06/2007 04:40

to be honest, i always hated AXN maps and bhopvolcano, maybe a good idea, but i dont know. . .

boom.dll08/06/2007 10:25

watched the demo on ROFL`s map... nice :) ... it looks like fun... will try it ... GJ mate :)

clair mapper20/06/2007 23:49

i really like the idea :D its quite different. axn's actually fun

sl!De22/06/2007 12:01

yea nice if the links whouldn´t be dead :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.