kzus_abstract

Started by Volsfootball
13/06/2007 19:41
Page 1 of 2
Volsfootball13/06/2007 19:41

I'm starting a new map its a block climb hope yall like it. Have to be ready though, the textures are kinda trippy.

Name: kzus_abstract
Difficulty:Easy/Average
Climb time: Uknown
Theme: Creative/Abstract
Screens:
Ingame block area
Comments. . .i DONT want negative comments like . . .I dont like it. . . Tell me why you dont like it so I maybe change it.






[ Edited ]

kOma`13/06/2007 19:52

the txt looks weird but looks okai but i dont like the floortexture on the second one (this orange blue)

s0liD mapper13/06/2007 20:03

I dont like it vols because..

-the walls are a bit small looks weird..
- U can do much more vertex
- The textures in 1st pic are ugly :/
- There is not a sign of detail in it just a plain block room
- The bhop parts look better u added vertex to that ..

BUT I LIKE UR TRYING TO CREATE SOMETHING NEW

Murvelman13/06/2007 20:05

You don't really see much so it's hard to make anything of it.
Abstract maps is kinda unusual though so that's positive, and if the jumps are fun your halfway there. :D

Volsfootball13/06/2007 21:02

Just a reminder that I have just started working on this map like maybe 4-5 hours ago. ITS very rough!!

s0liD mapper13/06/2007 21:10

So why do u put here a STARTING project.. ? I always add a thread when my map is finished or in finishing stages .. :)

Volsfootball13/06/2007 21:17

Because i was very bored and i didn't want to work on my map anymore >>

kOma`13/06/2007 22:31

So why do u put here a STARTING project.. ? I always add a thread when my map is finished or in finishing stages .. :)

s0liD


nah you posted your kz_date project after 2 days or so ^^

Volsfootball13/06/2007 22:34

But it was nearly completed >>

s0liD mapper13/06/2007 22:49

uhm :D just added jumps.. and i update it pretty fast so..

xoviet14/06/2007 03:09

i like it vols, cool new idea :)

sbzvln Tournament #214/06/2007 15:16

i dont like it

puppetz mapper14/06/2007 16:10

I think it looks wicked, but I like it anyway, would like to see more of it.

Pf0llz0r mapper14/06/2007 16:58

I dont like it vols because..

-the walls are a bit small looks weird..
- U can do much more vertex
- The textures in 1st pic are ugly :/
- There is not a sign of detail in it just a plain block room
- The bhop parts look better u added vertex to that ..

BUT I LIKE UR TRYING TO CREATE SOMETHING NEW

s0liD


I say like s0liD but I dont like any of the textures sry

Volsfootball15/06/2007 07:52



I got rid of the bhop sections and the first climbing sections. . .I added a bad ass block part
Click


I'll add more block parts like that to come.
[ Edited 06/15/07 - 07:54:10 ]

liKo mapper15/06/2007 09:41

Well Room1 textures are for me ok, but other no. Seems as graphic.... "exctasy" and i dont think that textures are ok for kz map.

kOma`15/06/2007 12:22



I got rid of the bhop sections and the first climbing sections. . .I added a bad ass block part
Click


I'll add more block parts like that to come.

Volsfootball


i like this room reminds on spongeblock ^^
but the wall txt is too dark

kOma`15/06/2007 12:22

fuck my i-net
[ Edited 06/15/07 - 12:22:59 ]

s0liD mapper15/06/2007 13:18

it looks good but u have to work on it a little :)

Volsfootball15/06/2007 20:08

s0lid, do you have a private server or irc that i can contact you on this map. I don't want to spam the forum so we can talk to each other bout this map? If so im usually on irc so contact me their or however you want to go bout doin this

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.