kzus_abstract

Started by Volsfootball
13/06/2007 19:41
Page 2 of 2
kOma`16/06/2007 01:22

change the wall texture pls
it looks so dark on the pictures

s0liD mapper16/06/2007 10:42

i can contact u on IRC :) but dont know when hehe..

kzno`Psycho17/06/2007 17:30

I'm starting a new map its a bhop/block climb hope yall like it. Have to be ready though, the textures are kinda trippy.

Name: kzus_abstract
Difficulty:Easy/Average
Climb time: Uknown
Theme: Creative/Abstract
Screens:
Ingame block area
Comments. . .i DONT want negative comments like . . .I dont like it. . . Tell me why you dont like it so I maybe change it.


Look farther down, I deleted the first two sections and added a block part


Volsfootball

Why make bhop/climb maps I really hate them! Anyone agree with me on this ?

Volsfootball18/06/2007 04:02

did you reread it? I deleted the bhop and first climbing section. . .So don't get all frustrated because i only have the block area as shown in your quote :P

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.