Count jump - hated?

Started by puppetz mapper
10/07/2007 00:12
Page 6 of 10
iv4n16/07/2007 11:41

admins lol @ U, i gave u facts and u re doin like u didnt see it...

faker: who cares bout style in WR demo, time is what matters
elite: ..Regular LJ owns CJ anytime anyday..
-obviously u dont jump cj, so how can u compare?
chrizzy: ...and cj sucks, jump bug sucks, edgebug is ok :p ..
-controversy in one sentence, if CJ sux, BhopLJ too?
look @ facts be4 u write such bs

I got feelin that u just hide behind "imo", u fear
to confront FACTs and TRUTH, plus ur consevative,
advance/progress slowing down no argument critics!

Mehz16/07/2007 14:29

iv4n the time isnt all imo.
for example: kz_xj_3ways[x] is really hard, but turns easy when you use CJ. Which makes the demo boring imo.
I prefer T3d's demo rather than 007's.

puppetz mapper16/07/2007 14:49

Nah, that is not really true. Go through the map and see how many jumps you can find where there is space for CJ. Not many, eh?

iv4n16/07/2007 15:27

yeye mehz and new rule of WR is:

We prefer style, time is not everything, so
if u beat teds demo by 10 sec, we will keep it anyway koz has best style.

Is this what u want? We can talk bout style
in movies, trickjumps, funstuff.. not WRdem

I prefer ted dem too, but accept better time...
NOONE will force to u to watch it, UR free
u can watch teds dems all the time, make movies of it, whatever, his dems would never disappear even if
they all are beaten, but RESPECT evolution, new SC and better time, w/o sayn this dem sux, destroys CS
koz its lam3, jealous,childish..

Mehz16/07/2007 16:54

yeye mehz and new rule of WR is:

We prefer style, time is not everything, so
if u beat teds demo by 10 sec, we will keep it anyway koz has best style.

Is this what u want? We can talk bout style
in movies, trickjumps, funstuff.. not WRdem

I prefer ted dem too, but accept better time...
NOONE will force to u to watch it, UR free
u can watch teds dems all the time, make movies of it, whatever, his dems would never disappear even if
they all are beaten, but RESPECT evolution, new SC and better time, w/o sayn this dem sux, destroys CS
koz its lam3, jealous,childish..

iv4n


I never said 007's demo sucks. I never said CJ sucked. Did I?
And I never said I HAD to watch it either. But I did. and I thought T3d's were better.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #221/07/2007 01:38

iv4n, would you like an extreme map with only CJ jumps ?

I'm not saying that T3dBundy's demo was good, CJ just makes some jumps too easy.
[ Edited 07/21/07 - 01:39:59 ]

iv4n21/07/2007 19:10

every bug in kz makes smth easier, cj too of course.
and first xXx map is the future of mappin

deus?22/07/2007 00:26

007 lost some seconds in 3ways, trying to CJ some jumps which very easy with LJ. And yes, I prefer T3d's demo too :> btw 007 was really fast, that's impressive too.

Fact or Fiction22/07/2007 00:39

I think ppl hates cj because they cannot do that stupid cj ;) In my personal exp, cj took me 3days to get 250. But I have days when I can't do more than 240.
I beleave cj needs a bit more luck rather skills.

[ Edited 07/22/07 - 00:43:09 ]

brauner brocken23/07/2007 16:47

word fact or fiction

isprettygood23/07/2007 20:58

sou|ftw is the most jealous and stubborn one, seems like he hates everything against his will. He's always the first one who tells bad words towards others...jumpbug is lame,cj is lame.why not say edgebug lame? is it because of ur volcano record?

If you can't cj well, just do some more practice,If you don't like it..no one's forcing u to use.


furthermore, we need a cj poll.'n the question should be...Do you think the cj haters are stubborn and outdated?
I don't wana be a suck up...just telling what i thought is truth...

soul v2.0 mapper23/07/2007 21:15

1) Yeah, edgebug is lame. Hence why I improved my run a lot to make it near perfect. There's a difference between using a lame bug to ruin a great record than using a lame bug to comprehensively beat a record with a good run after it. Besides, edgebug has been an accepted part of kz for years, even before I joined.

2) I can be as stubborn as I like. It's a freaking internet forum. Get over it.

3) I'm actually a nice person outside of forums (H)

4) I can cj pretty well actually. I don't mind the cj in itself; I just hate the way it ruins records that have been standing for a long time.

5) Comprendé?

Murvelman23/07/2007 21:50


3) I'm actually a nice person outside of forums (H)

soul|ftw

He's telling the truth, i heard he's running a shelter for lost kittens.

soul v2.0 mapper23/07/2007 22:13

ahaha :D

iv4n23/07/2007 23:54

yeye his lil bit stubborn, but we like him for it... :P
actually hez imitating it koz of fun imo
(btw id like to see the dem of your "pretty well cj"
and gl /w kittens :D)

soul v2.0 mapper24/07/2007 00:37

It's cool to be unique...just like everyone else (H)

And I uninstalled all games on Steam and then Steam itself because I'm bored of it :(

NumB24/07/2007 03:29

Common, don't be bibo #2... :/

NeMiQ2224/07/2007 16:47

NumB there are many other jumpers who quited KZing

IllDepence24/07/2007 17:47

some time ago you could discuss the same thing with prestrafe : /

in this time it made the jumps which were hard w/o prestrafe much easier to I think...

so, just wait some time and cj will be a part of kz like strafes and bhops :D

iv4n24/07/2007 18:31

cj is part of kz since count has invented it,
cj got better known when tjubby broke 254WR,
cj proved history that everything is possible in kz,
cj rulez over kz, since bibos 2nd movie and 261u WR

Page 6 of 10

Please log in to post replies.