CJ
my problem is that i can`t syncronize the duck and the jump.i watched demos from bibo, fact or fiction, and so on, and u guys seem to do it really fast. i mean that after the +duck the +jump comes really fast,and u do it right at the very end of the block. well i just can`t do that... dunno why. maybe my mouse is crap! :(
:P:DEA::PE..... can't
reinis6, I don't see nothing imberesing in this... I'm learning cj since it was released. 230cj is my rec when i have 247lj and 235bhop recs. So i'm noob to? Ya, maybe i'm not leet, but my recs aren't bad.
P.S. I fink this forum has a rule, that not allowes to make fun of other ppl skills. Don't forget, that who has bad skills in one tehnic, may have good skills in an other.
Yeah, i suck at bhoplj, only got 225 or something :O
But i have 250 ljrec, 249cjrec and 235hjrec. dont tink thats too bad.
so, i suck at bhoplj, but im quite good on LJ instead. not as good as Bibo and all those pro's, but good enough.
I have been trying to do cj too and watched cj demos. Here's is what i got from the demos with right prestrafe : +forward +moveleft +doubleduck -forward +jump +strafes. Is that the right formula ? (sorry if my post is confusing :D )
i think it is right
Well, im in Troublemakers server and train about 3h this CJ. I don'z know what i do wrong. Tried with 1 and 2 ducks but max. 220Units. :'(
So if someone want to teach me or explain me -> im there :P
Please log in to post replies.