247 lj?
Hi all,
I tried the 247 lj and I think that I maked it but Im not sure because I slode... so Id like to have your advice about the demo. Ty
http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/MTI4Mg==
[ Edited ]
downloading
hm u did i think :)
upload on http://www.sendspace.com plz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oik9jr
that's for you R@Y
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oik9jr
that's for you R@Y
thank u :D
and congratulation u didi it :D
u can use "viewdemo" to play u r demo
and set the speed to 1/4 then u can see it clearly
:D
a ok, I didnt know!
ty very much for all ^^
What cool in this demo , i dont understand?U made 247 ... okey my record is 237 but 254 WR
[ Edited 07/14/07 - 20:39:51 ]
WR is 260 btw, not 254...
260 with CJ :) not with normal LJ
yeah, 254 regular longjump.
you can watch it in 1/10th regular speed if you type:
playdemo demoname .1
regular/not regular WR is still 260
regular/not regular WR is still 260
not rly.. regular is 254 :|
[ Edited 07/15/07 - 00:38:57 ]
1) BIBO DID 261. HOW MANY TIMES DOES HE HAVE TO SAY IT?!?!!?
2) No. LJ WR is 254.
1) he did 261 not on kz_lj!
2) !!!WR is 260 units jumped!!!, without any hax
who cares how he did it, if it is bhop/hj/or cj..
1) he did 261 not on kz_lj!
2) !!!WR is 260 units jumped!!!, without any hax
who cares how he did it, if it is bhop/hj/or cj..
---ACCIDENT DEL PLZ--- ;)
[ Edited 07/15/07 - 00:43:53 ]
If he jumps 261 on another map, it's still 261....
regular/not regular WR is still 260
WTF xD forget about your CJ, just forget about it. LJ rec is 254
iv4n. Is there anything going on in ur head at all?
Please log in to post replies.