247 lj?
1) he did 261 not on kz_lj!
2) !!!WR is 260 units jumped!!!, without any hax
who cares how he did it, if it is bhop/hj/or cj..
Well, it's kinda hard to find a 261 on kz_longjumps..
WR is 260
in kz_longjumps by cj. By lj its 254. 244 bhop. 241 hj. Every one know it, but the highest distan in the world on kz_longjumps is 260 and its true...
What cool in this demo , i dont understand?U made 247 ... okey my record is 237 but 254 WR
he just wanted to know if he did it :rolleyes:
lol to al others^^
Does anyone have Bibos 261 cj?
effort said:
the highest distan in the world on kz_longjumps is 260 and its true...
If u deny this fact lol @ U WR is 260
If XJ check the unofficial Bibos 261 between tables
on streetclimb, new WR will be 261..
effort said:
the highest distan in the world on kz_longjumps is 260 and its true...
If u deny this fact lol @ U WR is 260
If XJ check the unofficial Bibos 261 between tables
on streetclimb, new WR will be 261..
I am pretty god damn tired of reading all of your comments on every longjump debate... the fact is that the longest longjump in the world is 254 units, got it? and no its not 260! because the 260 by Bibo is CJ and NOT LJ!! :!
But the distance is 260 without tuching the ground/wather under normal counter-strike conditions... So it's 260.
P.S. Thets not the end of cj revolution. (I didn't want to say this.) Soon world will see 300+ or even ~2000 prestrafe, and that is crazy...
~2000 pre-strafe? :D Lmfao.
lol yeah maybe we can even jump 350 soon :DS:ASD
We'll see who will be laughing when someone will ques eDark's tehnic and say it to public...
eDark's technique makes no sense and doesn't really give you more than 280 pre speed
2000 prestrafe my ass. That will never be possible.
and I dont think anyone will jump further than 255/56. eDark's technique cant be good enough to get 2000 prestrafe.. (Sorry if this post makes no sense :D)
creax: lol @ u too, no one said 254 isnt wr @ LJ, but
its is not WR in UNITS JUMPED. CJ260 is the longest jump sofar... and is WR in ALL JUMPS with same ingame conditions, rules.. u got it?
eDark's technique makes no sense and doesn't really give you more than 280 pre speed
You don't even know it. It's uber hard and as well as I know it, that prestrafe can have no end untill 2000speed will be reached, but 4 that it is mega-uber-ultra-giga-...-hard, but possible.
I do know it....faker told me :P he doesn't understand it either
I do know it....faker told me :P he doesn't understand it either
If you don't understand it, there's probably not that many that will! :rolleyes:
And if we want to be precise.. the lj record is:
wY (Demo)
-> Details: 254.927 units
That's insanely close to 255! With that eDark pre, you'll get even further!
[ Edited 07/16/07 - 17:27:11 ]
I don't realy think, that he tryed/knows it... I tested it. Made a double of normal just with W and no strafes. That is ~0.9 sec in air and than made bhop... 215units with 250 prestrafe. Now tell me if prestrafe wold be 276 and in those 0.9 sec's I wold strafe, then what wold be the speed when I wold made a final jump? Let me help you - it wold be ~276+(3*~8)=~300. Or my countings are strange to you? Then there are 4 possibilityes: 1) fAker lied to you. 2) He dosn't know it. 3) eDark lied to him. 4) This tehnic isn't eDarks.
[ Edited 07/16/07 - 17:32:14 ]
And how on earth do you know of any technique? And no, faker doesn't lie
If cj is better then eDarks tehnique, so why wont you say it?
Because I don't have permission from eDark >_<
Please log in to post replies.