favorite series
hi there,
whats your favorite tv series? ( like prisonbreak, heroes etc. . )
stargate / stargate atlantis ftw :)
king of queens :P
oh yeah i forgot jericho ...
[ Edited 07/16/07 - 21:34:46 ]
well actually, I like prison break very much :D hmm or that's like the only serie I've followed:D but I've also seen some animes, favorite anime would be..midori no hibi, bleach and death note :D:D, but even tho i don't really have a favorite serie I like alot of series like south poark, simpsons, f.r.i.e.n.d.s etc :D
ye simpsons & prison break ftw :D:D
Whose Line Is It Anyway US!
South park :D
CSI MIAMI and NAVY CIS
south park and cheers
King of Queens, Jericho, Prison Break, Hidden Palms, of course Simpsons :D, Traveler, Veronica Mars, Stargate
hm i think thats all... for now :P
thx to Dogos, i forgot Lost and Smallville and watched Dragon Ball too :x
[ Edited 07/16/07 - 23:25:22 ]
Arrested Development & ofc all of csi
stargate, jericho, CSI miami :D
[ Edited 07/16/07 - 22:11:53 ]
Heroes and Lost i think.. and i like Prision Break, Supernatural, Smallville, Dr.House, 24...
And of course The Simpsons, Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya
And ALF <3
I don't watch much TV, but Heroes was pretty good. :]
FUTURAMA ftw!!
Ah.. i forgot Family Guy... The best of the best. =)
Sorry conection problem
[ Edited 07/16/07 - 23:28:19 ]
Friends
Everybody Loves Raymond
Naruto
Lost
Prison Break
Simpsons
South park
King of Queens
Whose Line is it Anyway? (USA)
Viva La Bam
..etc..
Animes ftw :
DBZ
Naruto
Bleach
Prison Break
Jericho
Family Guy
Simpsons
:D
southpark & simpsons ftw :)
Please log in to post replies.