favorite series
south park ofc
Southpark ,family guy and prison break :D
"Prison break", "Day break" and simpsons ofc.
Edit:
I forgot to write Viva La Bam(sry rinkon, im a copycat :P)
Edit2: How could i forget to write Kyle XY?
[ Edited 07/24/07 - 16:35:14 ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
heroes, dr. house, prisonbreak, friends, Joey :up:
[ Edited 07/17/07 - 11:40:43 ]
FRIENDS!. XD
Family Guy
South Park
American Dad
Bleach [anime]
Naruto [anime]
Full Metal Alchemist [anime]
Amenaideyo [anime] <- spelling :P
Dark Angel
Kvarteret Skatan
Full Frys
stargate
jericho
prisonbreak
heroes
lost (its gay now)
Family Guy
South Park
American Dad
Bleach [anime]
Naruto [anime]
Full Metal Alchemist [anime]
Amenaideyo [anime] <- spelling :P
Dark Angel
Kvarteret Skatan
Full Frys
<3 kvarteret skatan:D:DDD so funny:D
Friends
Everybody Loves Raymond
South Park
Simpsons
Prision Break
Family Guy
Dr.House
Jackass
etc .. :D
Lost ftw !
glücksbärchis (dno the english one)
gummy bears
prison break <3 :D
haven't watched prison break yet^^
simpsons
south park
lost
[ Edited 07/18/07 - 20:19:50 ]
Friends
Everybody Loves Raymond
South Park
Simpsons
Prision Break
Family Guy
Dr.House
Jackass
etc .. :D
the same ;)
I don't watch much TV, but I tune in to:
- Dr. House
- CSI (Las Vegas) - alltough I hate Mr. Pentagon propaganda Bruckheimer
- 24 ( :up: )
[ Edited 07/19/07 - 15:15:42 ]
SmallVille :} thats all :>
godxen n1 avatar, u dont like knight rider?:D
Family Guy, Simpsons and Seinfeldt :D
oh yes colix :D i forgot Knight Rider..
Please log in to post replies.