my first one 240 units :D

Started by PepoMerca
18/07/2007 14:41
Page 2 of 3
deus?20/07/2007 00:19

Why the f**k you start a new thread cuz of this s**t? F y b**ch lame 240 :mad:

just kiddin :P :D gj m8! And sure, go for 250 ;) But don't be no lifer :! :D

PepoMerca20/07/2007 03:06

jojojo 250 is much for my so far, but I am going it to practice :D.

Fact or Fiction20/07/2007 03:24

damn, it's so lovely to read so many nice posts and have new member at xj :) :x <3

deus?20/07/2007 08:54

jojojo 250 is much for my so far, but I am going it to practice :D.

Gamster

It's not so hard as u thinking, if u can strafe good. I've also thought that it's uber hard :> But some months of practice and now I can pull out 252 :> Just keep practicing, about hour at day enough :rolleyes: And try to climb xtreme and hard maps, this really improving your skill and strafes :D

colix mapper20/07/2007 09:42

ye lv_deus is right, dont practice only ljs, thats nothing if u cant climb, so ye, play hard maps :)

puppetz mapper20/07/2007 13:07

Originally posted by Gamster
jojojo 250 is much for my so far, but I am going it to practice :D.

lv_deus

It's not so hard as u thinking, if u can strafe good. I've also thought that it's uber hard :> But some months of practice and now I can pull out 252 :> Just keep practicing, about hour at day enough :rolleyes: And try to climb xtreme and hard maps, this really improving your skill and strafes :D


IMO it takes more than one hour a day. But that depends on how fast you wanna reach that kind of units.

OT: GJ for your first 240, and welcome to XJ! :)

EDIT: I remember when I had a LJ record of 239 for a really long time. I kept trying 240, and when I did it, I was so happy! :D

[ Edited 07/20/07 - 13:08:56 ]

FLR20/07/2007 14:17

GJ, i remember that when i did my first 240, two days later i did 245 ^^

sylar21/07/2007 00:58

gj man, keep going, i did 240 two weeks ago. and now i can 249 and im going to 250 :)
[ Edited 07/21/07 - 01:10:09 ]

BooLiSH21/07/2007 01:00

240mm :D ?
24 cm :D ?

liquidi22/07/2007 14:15

One hour a day doing only ljs sounds more than sufficient to me.

FragMcCracken mapper22/07/2007 14:29

lol, my lj record is still 237 :(

electron22/07/2007 14:43

240 inches?
20 feet?
6.09 meters? =D

IllDepence22/07/2007 15:37

when I did 240 Units for the first time I went to the 241 block did it 1st try :D
I was so lucky^^
...at that time I didn't konw anything about prestrafe, so I did it w/o
was rly hard^^

puppetz mapper22/07/2007 15:37

lol, 241 without pre-strafe is impossible. :/

IllDepence22/07/2007 16:14

hmm...
I think when I ran and was about to jump I pressed W + D and walked not direktly forward...
maybe this made it possible, but I made no prestrafe like a real 90° trun

gonna upload the jumps so you can see...

puppetz mapper22/07/2007 16:39

That's also a pre-strafe.

IllDepence22/07/2007 16:39

k, but I think it's not rly effective^^

IllDepence22/07/2007 16:46

here's the Jump

if you want the demo I first have to search for it, shoult have it somewhere on my PC...

if you want to have the map just ask and I'll upload it...

tracey blast mapper22/07/2007 17:46(edited 22/10/2010 16:04)

fuckk you
. XD

puppetz mapper22/07/2007 18:11

k, but I think it's not rly effective^^

IllDepence


It is. No matter how big it is, it will always be way for effective than no pre-strafe.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.