my first one 240 units :D
[blockquote]fuckk you NOOOOOOOOOOB :D::D:D:D::D:D[/blockquote]
hmmm...
who do you mean with that? :D
[blockquote]It is. No matter how big it is, it will always be way for effective than no pre-strafe.[/blockquote]
You missunderstood me.
I know that it will effect the speed, but it won't effect it effective, k?^^
[ Edited 07/22/07 - 19:17:48 ]
lol :/
keep practicing and go for 255lj !! nice 240 ;) welcome to xj.
Don't lisen to him - you'll just loose your nervs. He is crazy. :D Nice lj btw. :)
[ Edited 07/22/07 - 22:14:57 ]
ON TOPIC: GJ! really nice, i did 240 2 weeks ago, & now i`m at 245 :P
OFF TOPIC: with only 4 strafes & a 274+ prestrafe, how many units can be jumped (max)? cause it`s damn hard to match more than 4 strafes with the mouse :P
i cant do 240 anymore :(
hi all i borrow this thread to show my first time playing longjump thing
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9sr4hz
i dont know if its good but
[ Edited 07/30/07 - 22:39:23 ]
boom.dll
did 250 with 4 strafes and im sure that u can do more
thanks InseN... u see, it`s really confusing... now, i`m able to do 6 strafes, and yet i have very big difficulties at pwning a 240 units jump. it`s getting to be annoying as hell. i dunno why i can`t jump anymore. and yet i can`t return to my old strafe style cause i don`t remember how i did the jumps b4 :((
Number of strafes doesn't really matter if you can't do them well =)
Number of strafes evolves with experience, style and mood ;)
ndR <3
Remember this thread?? :D
now is 245_lj_Gamster
:D :D :D :D :D :D
[ Edited 09/18/07 - 12:51:34 ]
Gamster:D gj =)
I remember when i first did 240, same day i did 241 242 243 and 244.. the next day i pwnd 245 and 246:D took me a few weeks after that b4 i did 247+ ^^
i go by 250 :) ^^
[ Edited 09/19/07 - 20:21:22 ]
As i made 240 first time i did it 2x in a row :D
Gj , go on !
I cannot remember when I did firs 240 :/ I only remember when I did first 247 and hadn't done 246 before. :D
Please log in to post replies.