Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification

Started by NumB
31/07/2007 04:55
Page 14 of 24
TeRRoRbOy03/12/2007 19:49

thank you very much NumB :)

snoOzeD05/12/2007 01:22

gj guys :)

spermis07/12/2007 13:12

the version v2.2b5 doesnt work for me on a lot of blocks in lot of maps. :(
i updated it with auto updater

hd23/12/2007 07:29

supported only last version.
now it v2.2b7

JM24/12/2007 00:20

I get this message:
L 12/24/2007 - 00:17:14: [AMXX] Plugin file open error (plugin "kz_ljs_xm.amxx")
L 12/24/2007 - 00:17:14: [AMXX] Plugin file open error (plugin "ProKreedz.amxx")
L 12/24/2007 - 00:17:14: [AMXX] Plugin file open error (plugin "ProKreedz_Hook.amxx")
Why is that?

NumB24/12/2007 00:37

Plz do not post debug log w/o debug enabled.

JM24/12/2007 15:03

Where do i find legal kreedz settings?

SchlumPF24/12/2007 15:07

it is included in ljstats

JM26/12/2007 14:28

OK, but what about this: L 12/24/2007 - 00:17:14: [AMXX] Plugin file open error (plugin "kz_ljs_xm.amxx")
PLZ tell me

NumB26/12/2007 17:47

Download crashed, but saved changes. Update plugin manualy.

heiss26/12/2007 22:54

where can I change the settings .. like Kz_cj_dif and so on... i tried to change it in the .sma .. compiled it and exchanged the amxx.... didnt work.. i tried to change it in this cfg file at the config folder.. didnt work .. and @ some random .txt file in the addons folder .. didnt work .. so where is the right place to change it (i dont mean ingame in the console .. because it wont be reloaded after restarting cs) thanks :D

SchlumPF26/12/2007 23:00

amxmodx/configs/ljstats.cfg

cC|Nikolaa27/12/2007 08:46

amxmodx/configs/ljstats.ini

Aly00727/12/2007 11:35

Hey NumB do you think you can made a plugin for anti silent run ? (duck run or Russian run how you know this :D )
sorry for this off topic but i don't wanna make a new topic.

st0ka27/12/2007 12:29

this is not related to this thread but anyway I think you need this

Sioux28/12/2007 21:49

Lj plugin bug? http://www.sendspace.com/delete/jkbqzf/yi5pe

i do it with cj and it says lj

Neo[a]28/12/2007 22:02

hi ppl !! i wanna know more about the r3bel's extra jump info !! where i can download it :? help pls

NumB28/12/2007 23:08

Originally posted by Aly007
Hey NumB do you think you can made a plugin for anti silent run ? (duck run or Russian run how you know this :D )
sorry for this off topic but i don't wanna make a new topic.

I was thinking of this 2. Soon maybe i'll make one. Dunno. =P


Originally posted by sioux
Lj plugin bug? http://www.sendspace.com/delete/jkbqzf/yi5pe

i do it with cj and it says lj

Can't watch any demos. Maybe a foto or youtube, plz (Windows reinstall - lost all data & need 2 download steam... & still I think i'll do some more win32 reinstalls in next two weeks).


OFFTOPIC:
I lost all my pc data after installing "windows xp pro black-edition", so for some time I won't be active (untill i'll make my windows work like before - no f*cking "windows.dll/explorer.exe errors"). :( I even lost my kz-plugin pack. :'(

@ J0ny:
Hope you still have my amxx pack. If yes - plz don't delete it.

H.o.r.s.t.29/12/2007 02:59(edited 29/12/2007 03:00)

get yourself a data recovery program to rescue your files quickly before you put dump on your pc! With this you can restore your deleted files if they're not overwritten by other files.

I could help you out if necessary.

wRath` mapper29/12/2007 04:48

Is it possible to add the modified plugin-shit to the updated version of this plugin? I'm talking about the one which tells you how far you jumped, even if you don't make the lj, but it doesn't get ranked.

Page 14 of 24

Please log in to post replies.