Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification

Started by NumB
31/07/2007 04:55
Page 15 of 24
NumB30/12/2007 03:22

Nope. Updater is supported by http://www.thebishop.fr/ & created only for original releases. But... But meny people like this strafe & fail stats, so I'll try 2 add them as soon as possible, but then you won't see admin menu so fast as I planed. And first I'll make kz_ljs_mode cvar - I'll explain later what I have in mind.

wRath` mapper30/12/2007 04:41

Would be nice if you add another tool, so you know how far you jump everywhere, but as long as it isn't an LJ it doesn't get ranked. Kind of like the thing I was talking about works. And it would be really great if you add a measure tool too.. For measuring jumps, to see if they're possible.

Vyrus30/12/2007 05:27

Originally posted by NumB
And first I'll make kz_ljs_mode cvar - I'll explain later what I have in mind.

I hope it's for changing weapon speed the plugin notifies. So you could see the actual lenght & stats of lj's with heavier/lighter weapons.

sylar30/12/2007 10:24

guys watch oTcHeTo 253 demo, i wanna know where i can get this plugin is any1 know?

Gnomas30/12/2007 10:56

who can write link of newest lj plugin?

NumB30/12/2007 10:59

kz_ljs_mode will have values like "ab".
a - client thinks distance calculation
b - when touching some entery land xyz coordinate is set.
Default will be nothing.
eDarks code will be always enabled.

Why i'm doing it? - the only thing thet fucks up 100% currect stats is 0-4 unit from the ground teleport @ the ground.

With "a" enabled it will work like before.
With "b" enabled it will work 100% currect including thet 0-4 units engine bug.

With nothing enabled it shows will show 99.99% currect stats if there was no 0-4 units from the ground engine bug.

===

There's still meny work in front (bhop detection, lower weapon detection...), so I hope evrybody will get sedisfied sometime. :)

VertikO30/12/2007 19:39

can someone modify ljstats that u can jump stats with any weapon pls

SchlumPF30/12/2007 19:41

just search for this line:

|| pev(id, pev_maxspeed) != 250.0

and delete it. then compile it

kexas30/12/2007 20:53

Aly007, there already is one (but it doesnt work perfectly).

stask0 Tournament #230/12/2007 20:58

Originally posted by sylar
guys watch oTcHeTo 253 demo, i wanna know where i can get this plugin is any1 know?




hf http://www.sendspace.com/file/efft4s

sylar31/12/2007 01:10

Stask0 its not that plugin isn't it ? he has another one.

oTcHeTo31/12/2007 06:42

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qwrfnn

i dont think the plugin will help you with fixing your strafes and i think the info is facked .. when i fall on 255 it shows me 256 stats and on 254 shows me 256 too but when i go 250 i can hardly do 254 stats .. hope you like it ^_^

CothA31/12/2007 08:38(edited 31/12/2007 08:38)

gj

stask0 Tournament #231/12/2007 14:00

Originally posted by sylar
Stask0 its not that plugin isn't it ? he has another one.



ahh sry i uploaded other plug :S

sylar31/12/2007 15:07

thx otcheto :) well my strafes are fine )

SiMen.iiN01/01/2008 09:15

NumB,I want you to watch this demo

http://home.arcor.de/z0ck3r007/sld_bside_winter_axn_Z0ck3rOO7_0111.rar

can you make plugin like that?

NumB01/01/2008 09:33(edited 01/01/2008 09:36)

If someone will explain me what thows numbers mean - I can, but dunno if it's needed. I bet only ~2 ppl know what thows numbers in () mean (lt.rat & .head).

SiMen.iiN01/01/2008 10:00(edited 01/01/2008 10:01)

I think,it's just like r3bel's plugin,the numbers shows your strafes stats.

NumB01/01/2008 12:35

I understood thet, but currectly - what data thet is? Do you even know what you want?..

===

I'll make thet debug ljstats & thows strafe stats, only tell me what it is!

faiNt.^_-01/01/2008 14:34

Numb is there gonna be a newest version of ljstats? :) :)

Page 15 of 24

Please log in to post replies.