Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification

Started by NumB
31/07/2007 04:55
Page 20 of 24
Nekso19/03/2008 15:55

Originally posted by Wheeler
hey, could you add to next version 2 new values for cj - ground speed before duck and velocity before jump? it would be very helpful

Word!!
this would be great!
to replace the cj "prestrafe" value with those 2..
Horizontal speed before doubleduck; and
Horizontal speed before jump. (<-- same as the normal "prestrafe" value)

digital11120/03/2008 19:47

iskam nai noviq mod za jump

cr0ucher22/03/2008 16:03

NumB plz make edge show :S

SchlumPF24/03/2008 04:18(edited 24/03/2008 04:19)

numb just watched at the ljstats code cause im want to modify it a bit...
you are using many statics which should optimize the speed BUT you are zeroing nearly every static which is the same like "new variable" (it does at least use the same amount of cpu usage) but it does also use a lot of space which gives the code a very bad look
did not look exactly at those variables but i guess not all need to be zeroed again and again.

NumB25/03/2008 18:17

For your information I'm complitely rewriting this plugin & will switch it to two versions. It will have evrything what you want. What I can say obout upcoming projects:

1. Will have the same **** as in lt.rat's version, but less bugs.
2. Will be extremly private & will have all what is in public + will have distance @ block counter, highjump detection, much more modified protections, distance to the edge. This one will be even more advanced than reb3ls version, but only two servers (xj server & 85.214.124.158:29000) proved me, that they are worth it, and I wont change my mind if some1 will say me smt (special thx to you know who, cuz else it cold be public). (I just informed you what you lost, so don't be mad.)

P.S. Now i'll ask admins to close this thread for some time - untill i'll finish my releases. So I won't have more unneeded questions/discutions while creating them.

NumB14/07/2008 04:39(edited 14/07/2008 05:40)

I requested to unlock this thread not cuz new ljstats version is released. No! Accualy I have some bad news...

A hacker with nick "Push it" with bounch of hacked steam accounts and dynamic ip found a way how to crash servers what are using this plugin...

In other words I'm extremely recomending to all of you admins to disable this plugin on your servers (any editions of this plugin can be hacked also including your so beloved lt.rat's version)...

But I'm still not stoping the project. In fact if someone will say me how that person is crashing the servers I'll make private ljstats (on what I'm obout to work as soon as will finish some other private projects, the one what will have evrything what you want) public!


Please don't write here anything exept TESTED theories how "Push it" is crashing the servers. If you are sure, that your theorie is currect write it LIKE THIS, so I will see it in the first way.

Again repeating: for your own safety disable ljstats on your servers!

Bruce eKin14/07/2008 04:47

1st : My nick was "Push it" and not "Pump it" ;)
2nd : you think i hack steamaccounts? :D
3rd : i dont think anyone here will explain you how my tactic works, so have fun @ recode ;)

PS: have fun @ solve a problem if you dont know where your problem is ;)

<3 Z0ck3rOO7, dEMolite, fischauge, oO3ddyOo, neon und den ganzen haufen xD peace

NumB14/07/2008 04:56(edited 14/07/2008 04:59)

1. fixed nick.
2. else you wold already be banned from thows servers.
3. i know, but maybe not only you found out that way.

P.S. You think I have nothing to do!? You think I don't have my life!? You think it's fun to script all days long and most of times nights including, so ***s like you are f*cking it all up, not talking obout others who are editing it when all bug reports go to me!?

<3 to break forum rules (speak only english)?

Bruce eKin14/07/2008 04:58

1. skilled.
2. why should somebody ban me?
3. i think i am

PS: i dont care what you do in your life, but why you are pissed now? :D im in this community just 4 fun, pls dont think ill do anything worse with this tactic ;) im only here to have fun with some m8s like zocker faker etc... pls dont cry a river :(

<3 ralf bitte bann mich HI

NumB14/07/2008 05:04

I seriousely hope that you wont use it in your "fun", but don't wanna take the risk. Lets see you script a plugin on what you were working for more than half a year and than it gets f*cked up twice by people like you! How wold you feel!? I know that xj is fun, but this dosn't mean that you have rights to distrub evryone you want just to say smt like: "look I found a way how to f*ck up someones work!".

Bruce eKin14/07/2008 05:09(edited 14/07/2008 05:09)

1. i don`t disturb anyone, or have you seen me crash servers?
2. did i ran to you and said "look i found a way how to blabla.."? no, i didn`t. Just keep on work on your scripts, they`re not bad. Every coder makes mistakes, i code by myself, i know what im talking about. so long...

"Z0ck3rOO7: wie ddos|Bruce`eKin mich in jedem forum post erwähnt :DD" <3 Z0ck3rOO7 HI :D:D:D

NumB14/07/2008 05:14

Yes I agree that evrybody makes mistakes, but I don't wanna be the person who evrybody will blame for crashes! Belive me, ljstats is the last problem I need right now....

Bruce eKin14/07/2008 05:30

nobody will blame you for crashes, people should be happy that you work so hard for this community. and as i said before, i wont disturb anyone, im only here for fun, i have nothing to win if i would destroy your work, so dont be afraid.

greetz

SchlumPF14/07/2008 12:01

bruce pls dont be a fool and tell either numb, any xj admin or me how to crash servers by ljstats. why do you want to keep it secret if you dont want to damage somebody? other people may get to know your "tactics" somehow who really want to disturb the players fun.

its-neon14/07/2008 18:13(edited 14/07/2008 18:14)

1 bug and everybody is crying :)

i like it to code public things
(because of that)

NumB check your plugin maybe you find anything if you dont find dont care i dont think that bruce tell it anyone...


SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH! :-)

Lt.RAT14/07/2008 20:56

Originally posted by Bruce eKin
PS: have fun @ solve a problem if you dont know where your problem is ;)

his problems - my problems...
lets play 1 game, i have my server 83.167.24.197:27024 with recoded base ljstats ~60%, so can u drop my server (via ljstats), with new experemental version, for me ? :)

Acidas20/07/2008 10:25

Any news about the new version?

NumB20/07/2008 17:20


Any news obout the new version?

Acidas


But I'm still not stoping the project. In fact if someone will say me how that person is crashing the servers I'll make private ljstats (on what I'm obout to work as soon as will finish some other private projects, the one what will have evrything what you want) public!

NumB

Is it realy that hard to read..?

wazaaap21/07/2008 13:46

NumB This stats have bug. It stops to dysplay velosity units and how i your jump distance

puppetz mapper21/07/2008 16:10

Originally posted by NumB


Any news obout the new version?

Acidas


But I'm still not stoping the project. In fact if someone will say me how that person is crashing the servers I'll make private ljstats (on what I'm obout to work as soon as will finish some other private projects, the one what will have evrything what you want) public!

NumB

Is it realy that hard to read..?


Yep, it is ...

Page 20 of 24

Please log in to post replies.